chapter 2

LAYAS POV: "Hey want some popcorn?" I ask while opening the cabinet that has the popcorn in it, "No thanks I'll eat later"(meaning I'll eat u later 😏😏)BING, it's from my mom, I open the message "Hey honey we have to stay longer in Paris tell your friend too because we are with her parents and your spring break started today, bye hon." "OOH YAYYYY!!!!!!" I yell "Bestie our parents are together and they have to stay longer in Paris and our spring break started!!" I squealed at all. "YAY" "So laya I have a question" "Yes???" I said," Why do you have an Adam & Eve box in your bathroom?' Ali asked curious. "Oh-uhh-uhm-" Hey I'm not judging you u promise to show me them okay?" "Yup will do," I said while my face was red like a tomato. I got up to go to the bathroom, I left my phone next to Ali I think it was a bad idea because Ali knows my passcode.

Alis POV:finally I can go on her phone she always goes on my phone and orders stuff with her own money. I think I should repay her, I go on her phone and go straight to the "Adam & Eve website" and look for random stuff. I added 12 different things, the total was 200.10 including same-day shipping. I put my card number into the thing, then I hear the toilet flush so then I swipe out of the website and put it back where she had left it so she would not be suspicious of me. She comes back and then we start watching a movie.
DING DONG."huh" lays said then going to the door.

TO BE CONTINUED