𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊

"Did you just call off a potential suitor of mine?" Elvira asked seeing her mother coming inside of the manor with an envelope and a flower bouquet.

"You have suitors? Never heard of it." She didn't like the gesticulation her mother just performed, even before they could enjoy a peaceful morning tea and her favourite mint biscuits,
"I have long back overseen your worst plan to not get me debuted because you fear a hefty dowry."

"Don't make me look like a bad mother baby. I will be out in the shop till the afternoon and as per the agreed punishment you will give me the size charts by the time I come back,"

That unwise desire of hers to enjoy the tastiest bread of Sili brought her this misfortune of doing assistant jobs to her mother—which is no part of the pleasure to her because even Diana de Poitiers would be tired of trying out uncountable outfits per day-and the worst part out of it was being locked in the house.

What a disaster she has got herself into!

"Did you even have something to eat? A fruit maybe?"

"I am fine. And you, just don't try anything funny!" Her mother warned, which was not any necessary according to her, and then left for the door again. Followed by two of mother's maids carrying the wedding dress from yesterday to the boutique.

"You too—" The door got slammed closed before she could finish have a good day!

"Ysa!" Elvira practiced her vocals efficiently in the name of calling in for help and went to check the lovely looking envelope her mother placed beside the locked rack below flower pot on the table.

As if Graffin didn't already taught her how to efficiently pick locks.

Bringing in a small mischievous smile on her face she gave one last look at the door making sure her mother wasn't returning for any emergencies.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎,
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

Rose as in a nickname? Mother had a secret lover? What a scandal Lilith, she exclaimed to herself, being more curious about the contents of the letter.

So it wasn't a suitor for her after all.

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛.

For her? Who is this her?

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝚂𝚘, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 cards, 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗.

𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗.