𝕬𝖙 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖞'𝖘

Sitting inside the tailor room of Granites she pulled in another silk thread out of the bundle, separating it carefully and not mixing it up with the wool bundle just beside Brittany; her employer who has stacked up staying half the night yesterday, with the spite against her husband who had stayed the night out, again.

Besides the anger towards her husband Brittany was a pretty lovely person, just like how Titha had described about her, before hesitantly adding that maybe she was going too broad without her permission in the first place, to which Elvira explained how thankful she was of the kind soul.

She couldn't just come away from the Brussels manor without sorting out everything, which she did eventually by requesting Lady brussels to pay her whatever labour wage she had earned to Titha for the ruined frock, which she agreed to do so, but was disappointed in her departure. Greta seemed unhappy too maybe because she will have to do all the working at the massage centre alone.

Lady Brussels was very kind enough to lend her a few old gowns she couldn't fit in anymore for which Elvira couldn't be thankful enough. The soft grey gown with a freckled fancy lace attached to the tip of the dress gave her a relief of the perfect twirl and was far better from the saggared uniform she had to wear during the duty hours at Brussels house.

"Christine, can you come here for a jiffy?" She heard Brittany's voice from her bed chambers and knew that she was up to something that brought a tiny smile on her face.

She could dislike doing the textile work as much as she despised it but Brittany's vibrant joy in anything and everything made it easier to not remember home and find a temporary peace in the space she was in.

"Coming!" She said in a hurry and tried to not to mix up the silk and wool, but God has different plans and her clumsy hands did complete the deed.

"Can we not live one day in peace?" She spoke to her hands and shrugged them in disappointed madness, knowing how many sleepless hours it is going to take to untangle them again.

She was about to throw her hands in the air when a faint silver light started emitting from the bundle of mess in the basket, and she panicked a little when she heard a sizzling sound from there.

The worst that could happen right now is setting all that on fire; humans may be immune to the burns given by her but every single time the clothes have burnt, the sticks turned to ashes and balls smelled like tars.

"No...no. No fire." She whispered slowly and concentrated her stare into the pit of silk and green wool.

To her dismay something even stranger happened. The materials started to separate themselves from each other's disparity in a wormy dance against each other which made her immediately look out at the door for no uninterrupted intruders.

"Was this so easy all along?" Elvira muttered to let the airs hear what she had to say about the new development of her mage quality.

"Oh Christine! Hurry, will you?"
Elvira was startled for a second but then quick to recover she ran outside the room into the corridor which had newspapers framed, happy that for once in life these prudent abilities of hers weren't working to make her look like a freak, instead helping her out.

With her dangling open black hairs which looked like waves of the sea, although she hasn't seen one in real, only in the paintings outside the church house back at Sili.

"You needed me for something, Lady Granites?"

"Yes, sit h.... I said you to call me Brittany, or Brit, or Anne, anything but not a Lady!"
Elvira chuckled at the outburst. "It feels awkward." She replied honestly.