What happened in the Passed

Chapter 1

In Tota, Finral was born to House Vaude. A year later, after Finral's mother dies, his father has a second son with a second wife. Which he loved more then him, Finral was shoved out by his father, and his step mother and brother.

All Finral wanted to do was protect his new little brother but got in big trouble if he got to close to Langris. Finral's father became abusive to him, He's punishments included being not getting food, whipped, assaulted, and tortured. Sometimes there father would also hurt Langris the same way but to keep his brother safe from him, he would take the fall so his little brother didn't get hurt.

Finral was only one year older then Langris but Langris already new more stuff in school because his parents got Langris a teacher and give Finral a stack of books and just expexedted him to learn on his own.

Finral was punished for not using attack magic, for not learning enough, for not finishing all his chores in time even though they had plenty of servants, Finral was still forced to clean his room and other parts of the house. 

One day Langris was at his manner class and Finral sat outside the door watching Langris trying to pick up on anything he could by listening to the teacher, Langris looked bored out of his mind.

Later that day Langris was going over some of his notes because he had a test coming up.
A portal opened up in Langris room.

"Hey Langris the fair is in town I have two tickets do you want to come with me?"
"No. I have stuff I need to do. So go."
"Come on Langris, please come with me. I bet you could beat me at some games, and win some big prizes."
"Finral I already said no. Now please go."
"Fine but I want to do one thing first."
"And want is that.?"

Finral open a portal under Langris causing Langris to fall.

When langris got up he was at the front gate to the fair and Finral was standing beside him.

Langris could hear kid's screaming and having fun. Langris hasn't had this much fun in a while.

"Okay fine I'll stay if you go on the Ferris wheel  with me."

But there was one thing Finral was scared of heights, so Langris just thought he'd say no, but the unexpected happened.

"Okay then we have a deal."

Langris was shocked by what Finral said.

(He's going to go on the Ferris wheel?!)                                                      

To Be Continued 

IN "The Ferris Wheel."