The Ferris Wheel

A/N  This chapter contains Sex, Rape, Strong Language, and Yaoi. If you don't like don't read. Also this is pretty much the whole story. So yeah.

Chapter 2

Finral and Langris had been playing games all day the sun was setting, Finral had convents Langris to wait to go on the Ferris wheel till sun set, he said it would be much more magical. So Langris waited. 

Langirs had won many prizes, Finral had won nothing, But he saw that he won a happy brother which made him really happy himself.

Finral and Langris came back late that night.

"Finral!" Finral and Langris turned to there father who was sitting in a chair.

"Langris, I can't believe that you left, Your mother has been worried sick about you, Go to your room." There father told Langris.

Langirs left quickly, when Langris reached the top of the stair case he looked back and saw Finral get slapped across the face knocking him to the floor. Langris turned quickly as to act as if he had saw nothing.

"FINRAL!!!  HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS!!! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN LANGRIS HURT!!! YOU HORRIBLE CHILD, YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED WITH YOUR MOTHER!!!" As he said the last words he hit him again. Harder then the time before. "Come with me now!!" His Father said and dragged him to a different room in the house.

This was a room that Langris was never allowed in.

The room was small and dark, there were certain items that hung on the wall some that were on the shelf and some in a box. there were whips on the wall along with muzzle's. there was a hard bed with chains at the top and bottom of it with cuffs. 

This room in the house was one of Finral's lest favorite. In this room Finral is rape by his own father, torture,whipped, and forced to endure so much pain.

"Finral, do you know what you did wrong.?" His Father said to him, while he laid him down on the bed, chaining him up. Finral started to cry thinking of what was about to happen.

!!!WARNING NEXT PART HAS DETAILED RAPE!!! ⚠

Ledior had move down Finral's body, he had removed all of his close and left Finral freezing.

"Father." Finral began to pled knowing that it still would do anything.

"If you start talking I'll have to get the muzzle again, and you didn't like that last time did?."

Finral barely moved his head side to side saying 'No'

"That's what I thought."

Finral's Father undid his belt buckle and pulled down his pants, he then moved himself inside the small boy.

Finral let out a small sound trying to stay quite even thou he was in so much pain.

It hurt Finral to see his father on top of him like this, he was suppose to be the person he looked up to, but now he's someone he fear's and all way's will fear.

He started to move fast and harder.

by this point it was hard of Finral to catch his breath. every time he trusted Finral would try to breath but nothing would work. 

After 20 min

FInral was feeling faint, without his father know Finral was bleeding, and to much to fast.

Finral tried to speak but no words came out.
Finally after another min he realized only because Finral started to lose consciousness.

He got off of Finral and just left.

Finral with only half of his consciousness hared the door open and then close Finral was afraid he was going to die there ,but by thins point he did't really care about anything, So he just closed his eye's.

To Be Continued

IN "Where am I ?."