Where am I ?

chapter 3

Finral's woke up on a hard bed, it was dark. As he started to regain consciousness. His head hurt very bad, as he sat up grabbing his head and ruffling his hair, his hair went through all his fingers. Finral was cold and had tight close on.

He a wear lager white shirt with a strap across his chest that went under his arm's. The outfit also included two white socks with one that would not stay up, there was also straps on his leg's the one on the right went down to his knee, and a choker.

 The outfit also included two white socks with one that would not stay up, there was also straps on his leg's the one on the right went down to his knee, and a choker

Finral was very uncomfortable in what he was wearing.

Finral was very confused where he was and why he was here, and in this outfit. 

Finral was no longer in the basement he knew that much.

He could hear someone outside the room. Finral eye's finally adjusted to the dark room and could see door not two far in front of him.

Finral could her people talking on the other side of the door. So he tried listen but it was hard.

"So, what should we do to him before we . . . . . to . . . . him?"
("What did he say!?")

Finral was starting to get more scared then he was already.

"Maybe we should ask the boss if we can . . . . him?"

Finral wasn't the best at filling in the blank but he knew that one. The man had said

"Maybe we should ask the boss if we can fuck him?"

This scared him. Finral was trying to think of what the first man said and he put it, they said.

"So, what should we do to him before we start to sell him?"
"Maybe we should ask the boss if we can fuck him?"

That's what they said, They we're going to sell him.

("There going to sell me to people and get money as I get raped over and over again.")

Finral even knew that they we're going to be a pretty good price for him because his noble, and part of the Vaude family most people didn't like the Vaude family for lot's of reasons, like they rise taxes and collect debt and more.

"I'll go ask him." Finral could hear one of the men leave, too only return with more foot stepped with him.

"The boss said we have two . . . . 's with him. Tell the selling . . . . .s."

Finral was scared and more than usual. Trying to figure out how long he had he put it together. He had said.

"The boss said we have two  hour's with him. Tell the selling starts."

The door opened. Finral tried to move falling off the table and tried to run but fell yet again due to the fact of his ankle was attached to a chain on the wall. He was really a prisoner.

Then men came in. "So who first?" There was five of them.

"Me." The biggest of then stepped forwards. "Dose anyone have a problem with that. Everyone shock there heads side to side.

He put Finral on the table by force. "Wow you have such a little body, And we got you so cheep from that man."

("Man? who were they talking about......Father!!!! He sold me to them.")

Finral was  completely stunned, so know one but his father knew where he was, know one even knew of his existence, well that's how he felt anyways.

without knowing Langris was crushed and missed Finral and was very worried about him. He was so worried that he even tried to call the magic knight's but his father and mother put a stop to that. They just told him that he was grounded and in his room, and tried to explain that's way the door was locked too. But Langris knew they were lying as he used a portal to get in the room and know one was in the room. Langris was going to fined him if it was the last thing he did.

To Be Continued

IN "Make it stop!."

A/N, also all the art in this story is done by my sister, unless I say other wise.

I made my sister do draw them. :} OwO