Kamisato Ayato walked slowly with subtle limping movements until finally, the Kamisato Estate was in view. As soldiers greeted him left and right, he made sure to hide his injuries until the last step. "Finally", Ayato sighed as he was at the Kamisato Estate at last. The door slid open, and unsurprisingly, the person who greeted him was his darling little sister, Ayaka. "You're finally home, onii sama.", Ayaka says in a cheerful tone. Ayato nods as he continues to hide his wounds.

Ayato walked past Ayaka to enter the estate to find Thoma, their housekeeper. "Oh- My lord! You're back!", Thoma said aloud in a joyful tone as he ran closer to Ayato. "No need to be so formal, Thoma.", Ayato said and chuckled. Thoma had noticed Ayato's several wounds on both of his arms. "My lord! Are you alright?", Thoma questioned Ayato. "No, no- I'm fi-", Ayato was interrupted by Thoma tugging on him. Thoma dragged Ayato to the bathroom, where he continued on to nurse The Yashiro Comissioners wounds.

__ Ayato's POV__

Why does Thoma always have to be.. so cute and handsome? And well, very caring. He's always so formal when referring to me, and when talking to me. Oh, how I just want him to be mine, and mine only.

Ayato soon thought about... stuff. But then Thoma soon finished wrapping Ayato's wounds with gauze. "All done, My Lord!", Thoma smiled. Ayato smiled back, "Thank you, my dearest Thoma." Thoma had heard what Ayato had said under his breath, Thoma started to get red and blush at the words he had said. 

A day had passed, Thoma carried on to prepare the Kamisatos breakfast. Ayaka and Ayato came down to the kitchen right at the time Thoma had finished cooking. Ayaka interrupted and said, "I have plans with Yoimiya today, so I won't be here for awhile." "Oh, alright.", Ayato said with a smile, and Thoma said the same. After breakfast, Ayaka left and closed the door.

"My lord, is there anything I can assist you with?", Thoma asked as he watched Ayato sort through papers on his desk. "No, not at the moment, but thank you for assisting me with my.. wounds yesterday. They're already healing up, thanks to you.", Ayato smiled. "Ah, I'm glad to hear that, My Lord!" Thoma said ever so happily. "Thoma, how many times do I have to say it? No need to be so formal, just call me 'Ayato'." "Right- My Ayato.", Thoma's face soon turned red after he realized what he'd said. "Mmm,𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙩𝙤?", Ayato questioned. "No, no! Not like that, I was gonna say 'My Lord', but remembered not to be so 'formal', I didn't mean for it to come out like that..". Thoma was still blushing. "Whatever you say, Thoma."

Word count: 468