The following morning, the two woke up from cuddling all night long. "Mmm—good morning, love." Ayato said. Thoma's heart began to beat faster, he began to blush while looking at the elegant Yashiro Commissioner. Ayato came closer to Thoma, realizing his fast heart beat. "What's wrong, Thoma?" He asked, confused and worried.

I love you, Thoma choked out under his breath.

Ayato heard the strong words Thoma said, his cheeks a light pink. Ayato kissed Thoma while starting to get up, Thoma reaching his hand out to drag him back to bed. "Oh? You want me to come back, Thoma?~" he said, smiling with his eyes closed. Thoma fully lifted himself up on the bed, kissing Ayato's neck, touching his bare, muscular chest as he had taken his shirt off some point in the night. Ayato lifted Thoma's hand off of his chest, almost pushing him away as he left the bedroom. "Wait!—", Thoma let out, but Ayato had already shut the door.

__Thoma's POV__
I told him I loved him. Or, well, told myself I love him because it was under my breath. His chest, perfect and muscular. Are we together? Does he love me? Was it just a one night stand?

Thoma soon realized the damp sheets under his hand. He was crying; crying because of Ayato.

It was already the afternoon by the time Thoma finally got out of bed. He began going around the house and picking up stuff off of the ground before sweeping the hardwood flooring. He briefly saw Ayato's pale blue hair as he past a room. He went back, looking at him. Thoma admired Ayato's beauty, or 'sexiness'. Ayato was looking out of the window, watching the falling Sakura petals. Thoma resumed sweeping. Ayato soon came out of his office after a few hours. He looked Thoma up and down, his eyes filled with lust. Ayaka came into the room as well, Ayato walked past Thoma, whispering in his ear. "Let's go on a walk, together..later."

Sorry for the cliffhanger.
Word count: 341.