II

Ayaka returned rather late in the day after spending quality time with Yoimiya. Thoma spent the rest of the day cleaning, and Ayato continued sorting through papers.

Once again, it was the next day. "Good morning Thoma", Ayato said with his usual bright smile. "Good morning.. Ayato.", Thoma replied, and returned a smile to him. Thoma did his daily chores around the house, then soon finished. Thoma went to find Ayato, and there he was leaning on the wall. "Thoma, would you accompany me on a walk?", Ayato asked Thoma. "Yes! I'd love to!", he replied.

And so the two went on their peaceful walk. They ended up down by a small pond. "Thoma, do you wanna sit down for a minute on that rock?", Ayato asked Thoma. "Sure, Ayato", hr replied. The two sat side-by-side on the rock whilst watching the fish swim in the pond below them. Thoma thought about Ayato, he realized his romantic feelings for The Yashiro Commissioner. "Ah..Thoma, close your eyes for 1 minute, please.", Ayato asked, almost whimpering. As asked of Ayato, Thoma closed his eyes at his command. Within seconds, Thoma felt a peck on his lips. He opened his eyes to see Ayato's lips on his. Ayato's beautiful blue eyes hypnotized Thoma. As soon as Ayato finished, Thoma turned as red as a tomato. "C-commissioner!", Thoma said blushing, but feeling embarrassment. "Mm, yes Thoma?" Ayato asked.

__Thoma's POV__
Ayato kissed me...Why would he do such thing? I love him, or I think I do, but I guarantee he doesn't reciprocate the feelings I feel for him.

Thoma ignored the question and got up from the rock, Ayato followed. Ayato held out his hand, Thoma took it and held his hand all the way back to the Kamisato Estate.

Ayato opened the door for Thoma. Ayaka wasn't home, Thoma didn't have anymore chores to do, and Ayato still had papers to sort. The rest of the day bored Thoma, but.. the rest of the week didn't.

word count: 333