𓁹 Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ 𓁹

Six
|
v

You'r POV
Everything was dark, the only light coming inside the cramped box I was laying in was from the opened Lid, it smelled of corpses and old blood. Every few minutes was a big hand gripping one of the many child corpses and wrapping them up in paper over and over again. Suddenly something different happened, the hand was coming towards me, it gripped me and held me up in the air, stopping as I started trying to wiggle my way out of the hand of the seemingly bling monster,it made a ear-piercing screeching noise but as I was about to close my eyes to feel the impact of being killed by this horrific janitor looking monster, I saw a girl, in yellow raincoat jumping on the wood. At first I was confused but then I realized what she was doing, she was distracting the janitor so I could escape! And so I did, I wiggled my way out and the girl grabbed my hand as we started running.

Mono
|
v

Mono's POV
Me and Six were currently walking through the school, escaping bullies, but as we were walking i heard crying and something else, wait.. Those were the bullies! But who's crying? Better go look now. I held six's hand and dragged her over to where the sound came from. We were hiding behind a wall while seeing a girl, get mocked by the bullies, not only that, she was getting her hair pulled, kicked, punched, she had bruises all over. I was horrified! Six tapped my shoulder and pointed towards a pipe, this is my chance! I took the pipe and was getting ready to smash some porcelainian Heads.

Seven
|
v

You'r POV

I was woken up by a long and loud creak coming from the door, i decided to follow the person that presumably is trying to escape.
As I was walking out of the now wide-open door I saw a boy, whit short brown hair a blue shirt and some trousers.
𓁹~time skip Presented to u by the eye~𓁹
Soon enough after following the boy for a while we fell down a pipe, a long one for sure. I once again followed him, but this was different, we started to find water, lots of it, and apperently some creature was living within it, but as the boy was jumping on an object to make a quick pause before swimming and escaping from the creature once more, he slipped, but just as about he was to fall I catchted him from behind.

The Teacher
|
v

You'r POV
I recently moved out of my parent's house and moved into a city 'Pale city' was the name. I Ofcourse need a job now too. I decided to apply to a Teacher job, to learn math since I've always been good at math before, and I like children. When I called the School of pale city, I immediately got an answer, a raspy-ish voice was heard a female one too. "Yes?" The Female asked. "uhm I was gonna ask if I could apply for a job? As Math Teacher perhaps?" I asked nervously "Oh! Ofcourse. I'm the only teacher here so it would be great getting some help!", only teacher? Man that school must either have horrible children or no one liked the though of having a teachers job. "You can start next Monday so you'll have some time preparing for your lesson!" She said again now sounding happy as ever.

A few weeks later though. When I got to know the kind children and the Even more Kinder teacher, these 'TV's' appeared as they called them. And that strange signal tower too. It seemed to change people, phisically and emotionally. It was creepy to be honest, I once went to visit my mother, she was living quite near the signal tower, she wasn't the same as I remembered her though. She had a TV, always watching it, yes. Soon I started forgetting things, it started as minor things like a few papers or something simalar. Soon it went from small to big I even forgot My beloved Colleague.

3rd Person Pov
Y/N applied for the job again, Her Colleague seemed to forget Y/N too so she played along aswell.

The Hunter
|
v

You'r Pov
I looked around me frantically everything looked the same, trees trees and more trees. That's it I was officially lost, I used to steal food from this house I found some time ago but I guess that has an end now. I was hungry, and thirsty I had been lost for days, weeks even I just lived in denial, I fell to my knees as I heard heavy footsteps from afar. I klutched my stomach as it growled. The footsteps grew louder and louder till they stopped and I saw a pair of shoes right before my eyes, I tried to look up but passed out from presumably dehydration.
I woke up from a heavy headache, I was expecting to feel the hard floors of the forest but to my surprise, I was laying on a quite fluffy surface whit a warm blanket wrapped on top of me, wait how did I get here?! Was that the strange person I saw in the woods?! My heartbeat increased, yet I still managed to hear footsteps coming over to me, i pretended to sleep yet to my avail, "I know youre awake you know", I heard the person say, I sighed and opened my eyes to see.. A man, whit a sack over his head?.. Weird but I'm not gonna question it. "cmon youre probably hungry" he said once again holding a hand our to help me stand, I hesitantly took it as he led me to a dining room, it smelled of some kind of meat. But who cares? Food is food! I sat at the table as we began to eat, i started devouring the poorly salted meat like some animal, "geez, you must be really hungry, how long have you been out there exactly?" He asked pushing his plate away from him as I gulped down the Glas of water. "I'm not so sure, for long obviously, I'm guessing a month? I'm not sure like I said" I say looking at him. Silence followed.

The Janitor
|
v

You'r POV
I struggled trying to escape from the ropes Im trapped in, shaking the boat. to no success I angrily look at the ferryman, the radio music playing in the background,
"Having a nightmare in a boat,
Come whit me oh no no no
He's gone he's gone he hung
Don't leave me,
No more bellman, among the sea.
Hello, hello were lonely,
Help her, help her and well see,
My way, my way, and you'll see
A halo ascending above our sea.
Come fun. here comes veronica
Run, run. He cut veronica
Send on a Ferry & upon our sea."
Well this is creepy, as we come to a halt, The ferryman grabs me and enters some kind of ship thingy. As we walk further we encounter someone, a short man whit absurdly long arms, whit skin covering his eyes. I'm guessing he is blind. The ferryman and The Long armed monster start talking, I absorb the monster some more, he's got a name tag whit 'Roger' and a little eye simbole written onto It. Huh, Roger eh? The ferryman puts me onto the ground and unties me "here, she will be starting to work at the maw, as I was informed, she is supposed to help you whit your work." he says Wait Work? Here? Whit him? Yeah, no..

The Lady
|
v

You'r POV
There I was, The lady's headquarters, I've been trying to escape to desperately since the beginning, I escaped the city only to now escape the maw as well, I have seen the Lady multiple times already. And this time, I followed her to her headquarters. I tried sneaking behind her ad she combs her hair but the floor creaks, "Who stands there?" She asks putting the brush down. I gulp not even daring to move a single inch she turn around to probably try and kill me but she stops and looks at me, "oh it's you." she says sitting down, inviting me to sit whit her "w.. What do you mean? How do you know me?" I said tilting my head to the side. "oh you thought I wouldn't notice you spying on me the past few months did you?" she said
Making me freeze in place.