𓁹Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴏᴋ𓁹

request from: EliyaEliiiiii

!Tw: Mentions of dead animals and raw foods!

Six
|
v

-she wouldn't exactly cook, she would catch rats and serve them, maybe even whit leeches, of course none of the rats and/or leeches would be alive.

Seven
|
v

-He would cook random stuff he found on the ground that's even remotely edible, the food would be edible for example: Old food that the twins accidentally left, raw fish from the kitchen, any dead animals,etc.

Mono
|
v

-He would go back to the Hunter's cabin and steal meat and/or would steal food from the cafeteria in the school.

The Janitor
|
v

-He would get food from the kitchen and serve it to you since he can't exactly cook well.

The twin Chef's
|
v

-Chef 1: He would make suprise stews and would ask his brother what you like to eat

 -Chef 2: He would have a mental list of what you like to eat most and would cook that (precious boy, protect him at all cost's)

The Teacher
|
v

-Would tell you to cook for yourself

-Would cook stew's and Mostly healthy food's if you don't want to cook

The Hunter
|
v

-Would try his best to cook and fail miserably at cooking a deer, would then ask you to cook since he couldn't.

The Doctor
|
v

-He himself just lives off of coffee and you would need to cook for yourself cause this man is just a pure workaholic

The Lady
|
v

-She would make warm quality Tea daily followed by your favourite food whit a desert (she likes it fancy)

Thin Man
|
v

-He doesn't really eat but he would travel through Tv's to get some fresh bread and/or meat for you :)

(A/N) : UHM.. AM I LOSING MY EYESHIGHT OR DOES THIS STORY HAVE 1K READS?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM RN,okay but in all seriousness, this is really something I wasn't expecting to happen and I am really Really grateful for every single person that read even one bit of a chapter once in their life. This may habe been a bit cringe or something and long but this means alot to me :)