n i n e

after the feast we went to the gryffindor common room. the way to get into the common room was to say a word to a portrait.

THAT TALKED.

i mean i know i saw one early BUT ITS STILL A SHOCKER TO ME.

anyways hermione showed me to our dorm right when we got in.

apparently i share a dorm with her, lavender, pavarti, and a girl named fay.

they all seemed really nice so i wasn't really bothered to share a room with them.

i unpacked my stuff as soon as i finished talking with the girls.

i unpacked my skincare, my stuffed bunny named berry, my blankets, my skincare, and my other stuff.

as soon as i finished that i got ready for bed. considering that it was about 10:00 pm now and classes started two days from now so i wanted to fix my sleep schedule.

i got dressed in my pjs (which was just shorts and a big shirt).

and i did my skincare. i also decided to do a face mask tonight.

so while the face mask was drying i packed my tote bag with my school stuff.

i only packed it with the books i know i would use so my shoulder didnt hurt when we started school.

i also packed my non school tote bag which is my bag i would use when we weren't in school.

i packed it with a water bottle, snacks, perfume, hand sanitizer, lotion, and stuff liked that.

after i washed off my face mask i took my melatonin (which i managed to sneak in.) and went downstairs to say goodnight to harry and ron.

"goodnight guys!" i said to them as i got downstairs and into the common room.

they said goodnight to me and gave me a hug.

i went back upstairs and said goodnight to the girls as i laid in the bed.

"goodnight!" they all said back.

i read a book hermione gave me (fantastic beasts and where to find them) for about 30 minutes before i went to bed.

—————
a/n : no i didn't forget this book ! but i did have 0 motivation to post. i will try my best to post more since school is almost over ! have a good day/afternoon/night my loves <3!