t e n

it was my first day at hogwarts! we haven't actually started school yet since it's a sunday and we start tomorrow.

but i'm so excited ! i mean this is the life i've always dreamed of.

having more then two friends, LIVING with my friends, having food at the touch of my hand, an aesthetic school, etc.

i think i'm gonna really enjoy my time here.

anyways it's about 8:30 when i get up. i don't know why i'm up so early i guess my body is just wired to it or something.

before i got up i drunk some water from my pink water bottle because my mouth was SO DRY.

anyways after i did that i went into the bathroom and did my skincare and brushed my teeth.

after that i got dressed into one of my amazing outfits.

as i was coming out of the bathroom i saw that hermione was up and about to go in

"morning y/n" she mumbled sleepily

"goodmorning mione ! i'll wait for you downstairs so that we can go to breakfast together yeah?" i replied back to her with a smile

"sure that would be nice." she said with a small smile going into the bathroom.

before leaving the dorm i checked to make sure i had my tote, and everything in it. i also made my bed for the first time in forever.

"good morning boys!" i said as i walked down into the common room seeing ron and harry sitting on the couch.

"goodmorning y/n" they said in unison.

"is hermione almost done? i'm starving" ron moaned.

"she should be ! she was just going into the bathroom before i left."

we talked for about 10 minutes before hermione finally came into the living room

"goodmorning boys!" the bushy haired girl smiled

"let's go to breakfast shall we?" harry said as we all stood up to leave.

"finally" ron groaned as we left through the portrait door.

if breakfast was anything like the food we had last night then i'm eating every single thing they have to offer!

...
a/n : i finally updated! i'm sorry it took me this long to update lol. but i hope you enjoyed it! have a good day/afternoon/night my lovelies <3!!