Chapter 6: The Plant

Laval and Eris whent back to see the waterfall but on the way Laval triped over a rock and fell on a wiered looking plant Eris helped Laval up.

( Eris POV)
I help Laval up and he dusted him self off. "Are you okay Laval" I said " yeah I guess" he said but when he turned around I saw a thorn stuck on his back " Laval are you sure" then I pulled the thorn and he gave out a big ow.

(Laval POV)
When Eris pulled out the thorn I still said I'm okay. "Come on let's go see the waterfall" " okay if you say so" Eris said.

When Eris druped the thorn and left with Laval to see the waterfall. The thorn started to drip a green liquid.

(Laval POV)
By the time we got their I didnt feel to good I decided to shack it off. Eris and I sat next to the water. But then I vision was getting blury and that's when I fell to the ground.

(Eris POV)
"LAVAL !!!" I said I was shacking him trying to wake him up but it dirent work I touches his head and it was really warm. That's when I remembered about the plant I took off his shirt and and turned him so I can see his back.

When Eris turned she saw a scare she started to panic she got Laval on her speedor and drove him to the lion temple.