Crazy Lady

Bella sat snuggly in front of us all my mom in the background with begging eyes, silently pleading with me to do what Bella asked. I was astonished. Not only that Bella would ask that I give up my life, my friends, my boyfriend, mind you all the while looking at him like he was hers. Mom was also trying to get me to agree. I could see dad outside hold my baby girl.  His jaw dropped.  Derek gripped his hold on my hand as the words fell out of my sisters mouth. I took  everything inside of me to not reach out and smack the girl. She really was a crazy lady if she thought that I was going to agree to giving up my life while simultaneously raising a child that she didn't ever want to see and live in the SAME house as her. How she excepted that to work was beyond me. Why she thought that it was going to happen was beyond me.

I saw my dad step into  room and saw my baby reach her arms out towards her father. Bella shrieked from her spot on her bed. "Get that thing out of my room"

"My child has a name," I told her. "Mila Charlie Hale, I would appreciated Bella if you wouldn't call your niece a thing. I not overly fond of you and actions right now but you see me calling you a thing. Just because you can't face the consequences of your actions does not mean you can go around making such ridiculous claims such as that I need to give up my life to make you happy. That I need to hide my child BECAUSE YOU CAN'T OWN UP TO YOUR ACTIONS. If it wasn't for the fact that this 'thing' as you call it was a person, wasn't my niece, wasn't my child, wasn't some poor innocent thing that needed to be protect. I would leave you to figure it out  because you BELLA ARE THE MOST SPOILED BRAT I HAVE EVER MEET AND IF YOU KEEP LOOKING AT MY LOVER LIKE THAT THEN I WILL  GO OVER THERE AND PUNCH YOU!"

Out of the corner of my eye I see Renée cowering and her husband Phil looking terrified. Behind me I see Derek holding my baby and my father coming towards me. Bella scoffs and opens her big mouth to say more stupid things.

"Yea," she says snottily well your last boyfriend, oops, I mean crush  is the only possible person who could be the father. You remember Joe don't you. God he was so yummy and so was Billy, and... well all the others. See if given the chance any guy will go for me because I'm the better option. Always have been always will be. It'll only be a matter of time before your 'lover' comes crawling back to me. They all do. I can already tell by the look in his eyes he thinks I'm hot."

Dad, who had a look on his face I have never seen, puts a hand on my shoulder. "Bella," he says, "shut up."

"What's the matter Char... oops," she gives a little giggle. "I mean Daddy, I was only telling her the truth everybody knows that no guy wants her. They only want me."

I was already bout to fight her but the audacity she had to say that made me want to strangle her. It didn't matter whether or not if she was right, she wasn't, she was my sister and was supposed to be nice.

"Bella," my dad says. "You need to learn when to speak. I'm not sure why your jealous of your sister. I'm really not sure. I can also tell that staying here with your mother and Phil isn't helping you to mature. So here's what's going to happen. You will get out of the hospital in two days. There was no complications with the birth or anything else. Phil and Renée are going to Florida like planned, you will be coming with me back to Forks, and your older, adult sister will be heading back to Beacon Hills with her boyfriend and her child, your niece."

"No," she says. "That's,"

"I wasn't asking Bella." Charlie says. "My word is final. You didn't want to join a school in the middle of the year.  Well then you should have thought about that before you went and got yourself pregnant, tried to control other people's life, and spoke so nastily about your sister and her child."

"I'm," Bella tried once more to say.

"BELLA," Dad finally screamed. "YOUR OPION IN THIS MATTER IS NOT NEEDED NOW YOU WILL RETURN WITH ME TO FORKS. YOU WILL NOT BE STAYING HERE UNSUPERVISED AND YOUR SISTER WILL NOT BE JOINING US. YOU WILL SPEND THE NEXT 3 YEARS WITH ME IN FORKS. AND ONCE YOUR 18 AND HAVE GRADUATE, just like your sister, THEN, AND ONLY THEN will you have a say where you can go. My word is final Bella I'm the adult here and I'm in charge of you. You will start school in Forks  next week. You will do so without complaint. You will also not complain about your sister and her family. If I hear about you causing problems, and I will, with her or at Forks about anything I will hold the power to punish you how I see fit. You will be required to be home in time for supper and will  be excepted to complete your homework before going out with friends. Now you will sit quietly will I hold my granddaughter and talk with your sister and her boyfriend about when they plan on getting married. Note this Bella the only person you have to blame for this is you. These were your actions now its time to face the consequences."

Bella's POV

My stupid, slutty sister. All she had to do was agree. I mean I was letting her keep the nasty thing, but no she had to open her big stupid mouth and get Charlie involved. He wasn't even family. Charlie was being so unreasonable too. I was an adult, I had the best judgment of character and made the best decisions. My sister on the other hand was way too immature. I mean I was taking care of Mom and what did my sister do, ran away with her not even good looking boyfriend. God she was so stupid compared to me. I knew when to get rid of a problem but she wanted to keep the thing. God she was ruining her life. How dare Charlie have the audacity to treat me like a child when you look at what Y/n was doing with her life. I suppose Forks would be alright. I could stay out as late as I wanted. More people to sleep with. I didn't give a damn about Charlie had to say he would pay attention for a week and then, after my sweet innocent girl act, he will forget about whatever caused a stick to go up his butt and will allow me to do whatever I want, because I made the best choices and was a sweet girl mom always said so.

Renée's POV

I was outraged how Dare the stupid man and girl talk to my perfect girl... Hey I should go skydiving.. No focus. Why am I mad? I got to ask... hey where'd Phil go.

Phil's POV

I don't know what caused this but whatever it was thank you. Bella is incredibly difficult and she has some weird victim, I wanna say, complex. Everything is everyone else's fault and I've tried to speak to Renée about it but she seems to think that I'm making it up in my mind. Just like everyone else she tells me. The only reason I'm still with this chick is because she needs someone to protect her from Bella. I wonder if I could talk Charlie into sending her to a place, behavioral health unit maybe, to get the help she so obviously needs. Hell I'll even pay. Anything to keep Charlie and the others safe. They are good people. I lean over towards Charlie and whisper, "Before you leave let me talk to you without Renée." Then I slip out the door to go try and find where I stashed my last little bit of sanity, maybe I could find that last little bit in Charlie Swan.

Derek's POV

I was happy I could finally take my babies home to the rest of the pack. They probably all do scent markings to my baby, and us two. Their Luna and Alpha. Even Stiles would probably feel the need to, and he was human. Chris might not but I could tell with how close Allie and Scott were getting, even if I disagreed with it, Chris was getting pulled more into our drama and so he would feel the need to protect Mila as well even if it was just fatherly-instincts.

I felt proud of both Charlie and my Lover. I didn't think that Charlie would have it in him to put Bella in her place. There was no need for her to go after Y/n. I did however now that Y/n could do that because my Luna had already shown by how she interacted with the boys. She would have to be to help me lead my pack. Also to stop Stiles and Scott from doing dumb things. Which they seem to always be doing because their feelings have like a two second rebound rate. It's irritating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/n: I absolutely love it when Charlie and Y/n put Bella in her place, bitch deserved it. I think I've mentioned if but I always hated the way Bella treated her father and I could just imagine after being shoved out of her life and being force to watch her try to control the one child's, who has given him the time of day and picks up the phone when he calls, life would just set him off. In the background I just image Derek holding his baby, being terrified but nodding in agreement, and telling the child when you grow up this is who you are going to become.  Laid back but when angry, terrifying. I thought I'd get one last update out before things get crazy, I feel like it's crazy during the month of April and May.