chapter six

'we have now finished maybe i was boring now we are on wasting my time'
- we all move on some faster then others we all know-

"oh dreamXD, oh fire"i say well giving them permission to go into God form. They doth looked with excitement. Soon they teleported by me and turned in to God forms
" You think you can manipulate me, hurt my brother's, if you think that ok then you have me fuck up " i yelled at him then will came in ' welp he know now' i sighed then i covered Wilbur's and George's eyes and nodded to dream and sapnap to kill kill him and that's what they did.i sighed at the sight of punzes blood on the walls. I uncover there eyes when they cleaned up the blood all over the walls. Dream, Sapnap and i got out of our god forms and i hugged will tightly.
"When were you going to tell me that i was going married to a fucking god"
"It depends on when you wanted to know" i said well winking at him. He soon return my wink with blushing. I kissed him on the for Head and giggled. I know i was inlove with will but i didn't know what will happen when he found out about what when i tell hom about my son.

-286 words involved-
'sorry it's short'

'hello this is the writer of this story i hope to hear from all the readers reading this. i wake up today to find out i had 98 readers!?!? I am so grateful that this book is finding people not just my friend i was so excited. Thank you all brink water eat food love you all <3'