chapter ten

-one two three four-
' it's a short start but it's fine lol'

I then smiled at will his hazel eyes to my e/c eye. Then i gave will a kiss in the cheek and stud up, the. Ranboo did to i smiled at my son and hugged him again
"I am sorry to part from the event i will be off to get some stuff from two a look for my brothers" i left with that and walked out of the casile some gaurds came with me. As i go to town i looked at all the possibly places were they would be i looked at the potion stand the animal enclosures and the armor stands, but no where to be found. Soon i started to ask if people saw three prince's but now one had seen them. I got really worry and started to call out there names.
"GEORGE, DREAM, SAPNAP" i did here anything from the boys and i told a gaurd to go and more to find my brother well i look too but they told me to go back to the casile and trust them to fine my brothers. I ran off when on gaurd ran after me and the other one to alert will and the rest of the gaurd that i ran to look for my brothers. Now i was in tears i was looking in the places that they loved most when they would go to are two. This was a new place and bigger, they were just teen boys there is a lot of things that can happen to those boys like someone kidnapped them or someone is making money and selling then. I ran into the forest and looked around. Then i hear George yell help and sapnap scream in pain but nothing from dream.
" GOGGY SAPNAP DREAM"  i yelled to those boys they yelled back and Soo i found them dream was really injured and sapnap was going to pass out, George was crying and he had marks on is body i looked at the person who attack my little brothers and then i saw him

-358 words involved-

'hello my friends this was In a hurry but I hope you like it'