Part 1

**pictures have nothing to do with the chapters**

"Ready to go in?"

Claire looked towards Emma. Emma sat in the passenger seat, arms crossed.

"There are going to be so many hot guys there I can't wait!" Claire says smirking at Emma.

"I know. But..." Claire continued to smirk at her. She knew that Emma was a closeted bisexual, but preferred women.

"You promised me you would come to the party tonight. Don't be a fucking pussy."

"I'm not chickening out - it's just that Josh will be there and..."

"Josh is hot," Claire said, cutting her off.

"But I'm not sure I like-"

"Don't be a fag, Emma." Claire rolled her HONEY orbs. "It will be fun. Also, you know what I'll do if you don't go in. You know what I'll tell the school."

"I know," Emma replied, directing her HAZEL GREEN orbs into her lap. Emma never meant for Claire to find out that she was bi, but it did. She regretted it, since Claire just used it as blackmail to get Emma to stay friends with her, just like she predicted. Luckily, Claire hasn't found out about her massive crush on the school goth, Ash (the only out Lesbain in the whole school).

"Fine. Ill go Claire, but just so you know, I don't think Josh is hot, he's an asshole who's trying to get into everyone's pants."

"Don't lie bitch. Josh is so hot, even YOU slept with him. Hell, Ash has probolby slept with him, and she's-"

"They're" Emma interrupts Claire correcting Ash's pronouns.

"Who cares? Pronouns are stupid."

"It's just being respectful!"

"What, are you in love with Ash or something?"

"No!" Emma protested, blushing. "Of course not!"

"Then admit Josh is hot, because he is."

Emma stared blankly out her window.

"Emma..." Claire nagged. "I'll tell everyone if you don't say it-"

"Josh is hot," Emma mumbled, cursing Claire in her head.

"I'm sorry? What was that?"

"He's hot."

"You'll need to say it louder if you want me to keep your se-"

"HE'S HOT BITCH. LEAVE ME ALONE." Emma yelled out, finally done with Claire's bullshit.

"Thank you," Claire said, grinning.

"Now let's go in."

Claire and Emma stepped out of the car. Music could be heard from inside the house. Flashes of violet and red lights could be seen through the thin curtains in the windows, and silhouettes of students dancing and drinking beer crossed them. Emma gulped, and bit her lip, trying not to panic. Claire walked ahead of her, looking back to make sure she was following.

"Everything will be fine," Emma thought to herself. "It'll only be an hour. That was our deal." Emma could feel her heart beating as she and Claire approached the door. Claire opened the door. Smoke hung in the air. The foyer stunk of weed and beer. Claire made straight for the kitchen, where she knew the edibles were being served. Emma lingered in the foyer, unsure what to do with herself - left and right, she could see couples making out. Others were flailing to the music off beat, drunk on beer. Hugging herself and INTENSELY biting her lip, she shuffled through the hall and into the living room. The lights were turned down, and the LED lights in the room flashed violet and red. Around the fireplace in the center, people bounced to the beat, yelling. The noise around her pressed on her ears, and the stench throughout the house suffocated her. She rushed out of the living room, searching for a quiet place. The bathroom was taken by a horny couple, who were already pulling their shirts off. The kitchen was filled with jocks and their dates, drinking beer and getting high on special brownies. Shee went into the sitting room, and quickly sat down on a couch there. Then all the sudden, CUM (not actually - she saw Ash, however, which almost made her do that). She had sat down right next to Ash, her crush.