Part 2

**(P.S: we gave up) ^^actual conversation between us writers**

Emma ran after her. Her arm flailed as she ran because she was too bimbo to run like a normal human. Claire sobbed as she ran, with her head in her hands. She tripped on a branch because she's stupid.

"Claire, stop running! I can't breathe!" Emma exclaimed, panting. Claire looked up at her from the sidewalk. Her HONEY orbs were brimming with tears.

"Fuck you Emma! No one loves you!" Claire sobbed.

"Why are you fucking crying? I thought you hated me!"

Claire began to stand up.

"I don't," she said, brushing herself off. "It's just...nevermind."

Claire continued walking to her car (which magically teleported to the end of the street - Josh stole it to fuck a bitch).

"Claire, wait..." Emma called, following.

"NO, you FAGGOT!"

"WHAT's WRONG you WhOrE??" Emma exclaimed.

"NO!"
"WHAT IS IT?"
"I'M BI TOO BITCH YOU WHORE SLUT ASS PUSSY!"

Emma stopped. "What?"

"I'm closeted as hell bitch."

"What?"

"And I loved you. But I could tell you wanted Ash. And I knew my parents would crucify me for being bisexual so I had to force myself to date only men. But all the time I wanted to try something out with a girl." Claire looked at her feet in her mint green high platform heels with her teary HONEY orbs. A tear dropped from her eye and fell. It fell onto her mint green high platform heels.

"Claire, why were you so biphobic to me?" She said, biting her lip sexily and shaking her head.

"You told me. You came out to me. I was jealous you had such confidence."

"But I didn't. You looked through my fucking phone you piece of shi-"

"I'M NOT EVEN CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO HAVE SUCH SHIT ON MY PHONE!" Claire screamed. Her HONEY eyes became larger than dinner plates. "My parents search my phone every night, you know that?"

Emma said nothing.

"You know they would do anything to make sure I'm straight? You know they put me on the cheer team? They control what I wear. What I eat. Everything has to be proven straight in order for me to be straight. I have no freedom at all. Even this party tonight was their idea - they told me to pick up a jock there."

"Claire -"

"SHUT UP! You can't understand." Claire turned away and ran to her car - in her mint green platform high heels.

"Claire!" Emma called after her. She gave up hope of chasing her - her bimbo titties felt too heavy to run much more. She hated her anyway - she felt as if she were finally free from Claire.

It wasn't until she reached the front door of the house again that she realized she didn't have a ride home - her only ride had ditched her, and she didn't like the idea of going home with Josh. She went back inside. She walked up the stairs - maybe she'd find a quiet room up there. She tried one bedroom - the gay couple she saw in the closet were in there (she was scarred by what she saw, therefore it will not be mentioned). She tried another - again, she was scarred by what she saw (this time both people were high and more toys were involved). She passed the bathroom door, hearing moaning from inside. Finally she opened the last door in the hall. It was empty. She went inside and closed the door to take a breath. As silence fell upon the room, she began to hear small breaths. Then she could pick out whimpers. She moved around the bed in the room. On the other side, behind the bed, she found Ash, curled up on the floor.

"Ash?"

They jumped, not hearing Emma enter.

"Oh," they replied their voice shaking, "Emma."

"Are...you ok?" She said. Ash's BLACK orbs stared up at her. They were big because she was sad. Emma liked how her orbs looked. She sat down next to Ash.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"That kiss - it was perfect - but fucking Josh and Claire..." she sobbed, collapsing onto Emma. Emma held Ash awkwardly, not knowing what to do. She remembered what Claire told her about her parents. Claire still lived in her thoughts.

"You're right - it was a mistake." Emma said, looking away from Ash. Ash nodded her head.

"Yea," they said. "It was. I should have known Claire would be like this - especially Josh..."

"I should have known Claire would want to find me. I should have known she would find out."

"So... now what?"

"I guess..." Emma sighed, "we pretend it didn't happen."

"It was nice, though."

"Yes. Perfect."

They sat together, silently, Ash still crying.

"So I guess we try to avoid each other now? Just to make sure neither of us want each other?" Ash asked, sniffling.
"Yes - that would be best. I'm sorry it had to be this way."

"Goobye, I guess."

As Emma stood up, Ash grabbed her hand.

"Could - could you do me one last favor?"

"Yes?" Emma replied, turning to her again.

"One las kiss?"

Both paused. Emma's HAZEL GREEN orbs began to fill with tears.

"Emma?"

"Goodbye, Ash." Emma pulled away from Ash. Ash stayed on the floor, watching Emma exit. Emma made her way back downstairs, and tears began running down her rosy bimbo cheeks. She was making her way to the front door, when Josh stopped her.

"What's wrong, babygirl," he said, biting his lip. "Why you crying? Want me to make that stop for you, baby?" He stooped down to her height, moving in uncomfortably close.

"C-c-c-c-can you t-t-take me h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-"

"What's that?"

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-"

"What is it babygirl?"

Emma had broken.

"Can you take me home?" She finally spit out.

"Of course, baby. Anything for you."

Josh smirked and took her hand. He lead her out the door. Emma held her head low as she walked out of the house. Josh, being a whore, pulled her closer, and wrapped his beefy jock football arm around her 10 inch barbie waist.

"Everything will be alright, babygirl," he whispered in her ear, "I'll make everything ok."