Chapter 1

Setting the scene up within your mind, we start out in the grey plains of Nevada. Nevadian territory, some may call it "Surface Hell", and that's exactly what it is. These dusty Nevada Plains are considered Hell for those who do not live in Nevada, though for people who grew up here consider it "Home".

Panning too, we come to a building that is considered a laboratory. This is after the fall of Phobos, we're on the outskirts of the industrial sector. Walking around the sector is a Scientist who is known as Dr. Christoff. He wore an ordinary lab coat, with a grey shirt underneath. He had his clearance restored, since people finally realized he was correct. He wore a red tie to indicate his clearance along with his name tag.

He had long black hair and a black beard, nicely trimmed and tamed. He wore a pair of glasses, similar to an acquaintance of his who is known as Dr. Hofnarr. Though his appearance changed from his old name tag, he gained stitches and bandages from old battles of his job as The Savior of Nevada. Though he retired that role and came back into scientology, as he thought it was better for him anyhow.

Walking around the sector, he fixed his glasses as he was reading a packet of paper within his hands. Even though he retired as Savior, he still has the halo for the job. He never uses it, but has it for emergencies. He gave a grumble before he looked up from the paper noticing he ran into something or someone. It was unknown, but he figured it was just his mind playing games with him.

Although mind games are normal with an old Savior, he didn't let it distract him from his work. He took his name tag and entered a door once he got to where he needed to be. He heard 'Good Morning Dr. Christoff.' from people of the lab, he gave a nod of acknowledgement. Smiling just lightly and barely noticeable. He would go to his office, seeing Hofnarr along with Crackpot. He and Crackpot exchange a death glare towards each other, Hofnarr gave a small sigh and rolled his eyes.

~To Be Continued...~