Chapter 4

~Previously On Chapter 3...~

He would look out of the windows, his bright red eyes squinting. He grumbled a little bit as he noticed a being exit a building far from where he stood. The being was none other than Christoff, leaving after getting his paperwork turned in for the day. Hofnarr and Crackpot left afterwards, following behind quite staggered.

Christoff gave an annoyed huff, stopping in his path and waiting for the other two. Hofnarr struggled and staggered about as he finally caught up with Christoff. Crackpot not too far behind was absolutely heating up in the mask of his. Crackpot growled lowly but shut up for Hofnarr's sake and his sanity.

Christoff gave a slight glare at the growl he heard erupt from Crackpot, not taking too kindly to it though he didn't say anything. "It's about time we all head home." Christoff would ember from his mouth, giving a small smile at Hofnarr. "I definitely think we should. It's been a long day and I'm utterly exhausted." Hofnarr uttered in return, embraced in a bit of happiness and tiredness.

Crackpot glanced upon Hofnarr before sticking close to him. "Luckily, we're a bit free tomorrow." Crackpot seethed in disgust, Hofnarr would look a bit upset. Hofnarr was the kind of person to push himself past his own bodily limits to get things done, and he genuinely liked working if he had to be honest.

Hofnarr sort of stared at Crackpot as he had seethed, Christoff stared Crackpot down. His glasses sort of slipping off the bridge of his nose, he would fix them and look ahead. "Let's continue onward to our building." Christoff snarled, Crackpot sighed harshly and rolled his eyes. Hofnarr gave a slight nod, following closely to Christoff.

Christoff would trek down to a building that's about 10 miles down from The Bakery, Crackpot and Hofnarr followed behind with Crackpot keeping distance.

~To Be Continued...~