Chapter 2

~Previously On Chapter 1...~

Although mind games are normal with an old Savior, he didn't let it distract him from his work. He took his name tag and entered a door once he got to where he needed to be. He heard 'Good Morning Dr. Christoff.' from people of the lab, he gave a nod of acknowledgement. Smiling just lightly and barely noticeable. He would go to his office, seeing Hofnarr along with Crackpot. He and Crackpot exchange a death glare towards each other, Hofnarr gave a small sigh and rolled his eyes.

Crackpot gave a small grumble but gave a small speaking. "Hello Dr. Christoff." He uttered in an angry tone, Hofnarr looked over at Crackpot. Giving him a death glare, he then looked back at Christoff. "Welcome in Dr. Christoff. We have some work that was specifically saved for you." He happily squealed, he handed Christoff the papers of the work he was meant to do.

Christoff looked at the papers before taking them from Hofnarr's hands. He gave a small nod to him before speaking up, "Thank you Dr. Hofnarr. I'll get started on it immediately." He muttered. He shot a look over at Crackpot who would scurry away, he laughed a little before going to his personal office. He would hold the papers tightly, they were creasing in his hands by the way he held them.

He muttered to himself, bringing his free hand and running it over his beard. He mumbled gently, reading over the papers to himself. He would take his hand and fix his glasses, giving a slight sigh. He was a bit tired, though not as tired as he has seen Hofnarr. Hofnarr barely sleeps every month, staying up for countless days working on many different things around the laboratory.

He plopped down into the chair he used, giving a relieved sigh. He wore a thirty pound vest under his lab coat, which was normally used for protection. He didn't take it off even during his Savior job, he still carried the Binary Sword. It always set in the sheath on his back, wherever he went it went with him. He set the papers upon his desk and began to work on them. Looking about the papers and writing down what he found, he would also write down what he knew.

~To Be Continued...~