Ch. 22 - Aftermath Pt. 2

~Luisa's Pov~
(Word Count: 529w)
(Warnings: Explicit description of sexual actions)
Commission Artwork done by pollo.magico on Instagram ^

{If reading SMUT bothers you, skip to the bottom of this chapter, it will not affect your understanding of the rest of them.}

Dios mio she tasted so good, and I loved feeling her cum on my face, I loved knowing I made her feel that good. "Your turn." She pushed me down onto the bed and started to kiss my neck "Mmm what are you gonna do?" She licked up my neck slowly "Mmm I've got an idea if your down for trying it." She could ask anything of me and I would do it "I'm down for trying whatever you've got for me Amor." She kissed my cheek lovingly "Then lay on your stomach." I rolled over onto my stomach and she got up, getting behind me. "Ha, is this just a ploy to get to stare at my ass?" She chuckled "No, but that's definitely nice." She squeezed it a little "Hey! What are you doing back there?" I still wasn't used to anybody messing with my ass, but she loved it.

She lifted one of my legs, and I felt one of hers lay on top of my other one, I was then greeting with the feeling of her slick pussy rubbing against mine "Ohhhhhhh! Maria." It felt so good just the feeling of it touching, so I could only imagine how good it was gonna feel when she moved. "Are you ready?" She leaned in, pressing them together even more "Mm yes." I braced myself but I could never have imagined how good it was gonna feel. She started to move and we both moaned "Maria! Ohhh Dios mio." I heard her curse under her breath and she kept moving against me, she had a good grip on my leg, I was a little afraid to move with her for fear of hurting her, sometimes if I get lost in my emotions I'll use too much strength.

"M-Maria, m-move down a little." She stopped to readjust and moved down so that now when she moved she would rub my clit as well "Fuck!" I couldn't help but grip the sheets and moan, it felt like ecstasy. "Ohh Luisa, I want you to cum on me." She started to go faster and her grip on my leg tightened, I could tell she was close, and so was I. She gasped and I felt her cum hit my pussy and legs, it was so warm as it dripped down, nearly sending me over the edge myself. "K-keep going." I needed more, she pushed into me hard, rubbing against my clit over and over "F-fuck! There, right there!" I felt my body starting to tense and then I came. "Ohhhhh" she started to slow down and eventually stop, then she laid down on top of me "Dios mio, that was amazing." I chuckled "Yeah, yeah it was."

I reached my arm back to hold onto her as I moved back onto my back, I pulled her in close and kissed the top of her head "Mmm, I love you Maria." She looked up at me smiling, we had never said that before. "I love you too Luisa." We stayed like that for hours, just taking in each other's warmth, talking about our plans for the future, and loving each other.

________

~Maria's POV~
(Word count: 173w)
(Warnings: None)

The next day we went out to the market, it was her day off and we enjoy getting to spend all day uninterrupted together. "So what would you like to do today? I heard some new merchants came in the other day, I'm sure there still here if you wanna check that out." "That would be fun, I'm sure they've got cool stories about places far away." I laughed "Luisa you are such a little kid sometimes." I bumped my hip against hers and she laughed "If I do that back I'll send you flying Maria." Now we both laughed "True, true." We got down to where the merchants usually stay and started to talk with some of them, I personally just liked to see what items they would bring with them.

As I was checking out some items, I thought I heard a familiar voice, but I wasn't quite sure where it was coming from. I looked around and spotted Luisa talking to a tall man, with a red ruana , No. "Tio.."