Part 2

4 weeks later 

Ajey was sitting in the mandap alone and Sana was sitting alone in her room , tears were continuously rolling from her eyes , she wiped them when she heard the door open reveling her dadi .

Dadi was in tears after watching her , she hugged Sana .

Dadi - Meri akhri icha puri hogayi , kitni sundar lag rahi hai .

Sana - Dadi ro kyu rahi ho ap? Smile karo yaar .

She smiled 

S/D - Beta chalo time hogaya hai 

Sana - Ji .

Ajey pov 

I was sitting there and then I saw her , she is looking like a goddess , thin waist , her eyes are so mesmerizing I can stare at them all say long , her plum lips are naturally pink , I wish I could taste them right now , she sat beside me looking down . Why is she looking sad ? Isn't she happy ? 

Lagta hai isse bhi force kiya gaya hai , ab kya kar sakte . 

Sana pov 

Why he is staring at me like that ? buri lag rahi hoon kya ? But he is handsome and cute .

Few hours later the wedding ended and they tied the knot .

Sana was in Ajey's room , looking outside of the window suddenly she heard door opened reveling Ajey . He walked towards her  and stood in front of her 

Ajey - Hiii...I am Ajey 

Sana - Hiii....I am Sana 

Ajey - Look I know , we both are forced to marry each other but lets not act like strangers and make it awkward lets be a real husband wife and I accept you as my wife .

Sana - Hmm....I accept you as my husband 

Ajey- And I am not like other men jo bas s*x  ke liye shadi kare , I won't touch you untill you allow me .

Sana - Thanks [ smile ]

Ajey - You can change into something comfortable , I know it's a heavy 

Sana- Umm ya 

She changed into something more comfortable and lyed beside him and slept the next morning because she was tired alot .

Next Day 

She woke up at 6:30 am . She freshen up and changed into a kurti