Part 9

All sat on the dinning table and Sana served the food to everyone , Ajey looked at her and then at Yash . He signed him to say sorry to her  after and Ajey nodded his head .

After the dinner everyone went to their respectives rooms . Ajey came into his room and saw she was arranging the cupboards .

Ajey [ cleared his throat ] - Am sorry ajj ke liye , mei bhul gaya tha rituals .

She looked at  him and nodded her head but somehow he wasn't happy with her response. He walked near her and hold her hand , she turned towards him .

Ajey - Look I am really very sorry , mei sach mei bhul gaya tha , mujhe itna chillana nahi chahiye tha 

She looked at him and smiled and Ajey also smiled .

Next day 

At 10:15

Ajey woke up and freshen up . He went down for breakfast .

Yash - Mangayi ?

Ajey - Han easy tha , atleast she is not like other girls jo ghanto ghanto tak gussa reheti hai and manti he nahi hai .

Yash - Han woh toh hai .

Ajey - Bhabi Sana kaha hai ?

Anita - Mummy ke sath bahar gayi hai abhi ajayenge .

Ajey - Okay [ started using his phone ]

Few mins later 

Bell rang  and Anita opened the door.

Anita - Agaye aplog 

A/M - Han , paani dena zara hum dono ko

Anita - Han [ went inside the kitchen ]

Ajey turned his head and was mesmerized by looking at her . She was wearing a red saree , red bangles with a small red bindi and red lipstick with opened hair . 

Ajey - F*ck 

A/M - Ajeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

Ajey - Han han 

A/M - Kabse bula rahi hoon sunai nahi deta ?

Ajey - Han bolo na 

A/M - Ye bags mere room mei rakhde or apne papa ko bol de ajj sham ko bahar jana hai 

Ajey - Okay