Chapter 1:Three Mysterious People

Before reading this

Before reading this

⚠Warning curse word Warning⚠

[before you say anything just remember "undertale logic" lol :D]

In a place of snow a skeleton with a Blue hoodie and sport shorts was sleeping and relaxing while waiting for his brother until a puddle of ink was seen on the snowy floor, the skeleton stood up knowing who is it "Ink what are you doing here...?" asked the skeleton as a figure come out of the ink puddle "oh hey Classic, sorry that I came here all of a sudden but well.... we have big problems in the aus and the others is waiting for your arrival to discuss about this" said the figure, the person looked liked classic but instead of wearing what classic was wearing he wore a brown scarf fading into a vanilla color, long sleeves with blue lines and a light shirt, a sash thing that had vials of paint in it, a jacket tied around his hips, gloves that were the same color as his scarf, a splat of paint on his cheek, and a giant paintbrush on his back, the figures eyelights looked different to as Classic looked at the figure who's name was Ink, with Blank face Classic looked at Ink cause he just ruined Classic's peaceful sleep while processing of what Ink had just say then asked "So you want me to come with you and meet up with the others to discuss about the problem of this mysterious creature that keeps causing chaos to the aus?" Ink nodded his head as he took Classic's hand, Classic flinched at the sudden movement as he yelled Ink to stop "w-wait Ink-!!" but it was to late as he was pulled into the ink puddle by Ink the Protector Of AUs himself.

Meanwhile with the AU Council Meeting...

"Where the fuck is Ink?! he said that he'll be here with Classic by now!!" Said a figure that looked like Sans/Classic but with sharp teeth, having his top-left tooth looking like gold[which probably is], he wore a heavy/thick black jacket that has a golden zipper aswell as yellow fluff on his hood, he also wore the same sport shorts as the original Sans but instead of the strips being white its yellow, and unlike the original he wore red/white sneakers with yellow socks instead of pink fluffy/fuzzy slippers and wore red gloves, he had one glowing red eye, and looked sweaty[probably from the thick black jacket] and had noticably dark eye bags under his eye sockets/eyes, he also looked slightly taller than the original Sans.Then suddenly a hand was placed on the red ones shoulder "Calm down Fell im sure Ink will come soon... you know how forgetable he is" Said by another figure who was telling the other who was known as Fell Sans to calm down the person looked a foot or two taller than Fell he also looked liked a Sans, he wears a slightly tattered blue cape that appears to be a bandana of some kind, although it could just be how it looks, he wears a gray sleeveless shirt with a white t-shirt underneath, along with gray shoulder pads with baby blue outlining, he wears pants with a slightly faded blue look to them, and he wears blue boots that match the color of his cape, his shirt also has half-circle shaped pauldrons, he had blue colored eyes[that looked the same color as his shoulder pads outline color] with different shapes in them[it was a circle with no fill in and the middle was a oval circle ish thing] his outfit looks somewhat like papyrus's.