Cake day ~1~(OLD)

Albert Was Talking to you as he drove, you were sitting in the passenger seat: looking out the window. „So are excited to meet the days Union?" Albert asked y/n. „Im excited but nervous, they are spooky as hell" y/n replied. As they pulled up to the front, they both exited the car and walked over to Great_day, who was with Unpredictable and Unstable. „Hello [ Patient] Albert" Great Said, „I see you have brought a friend, care to introduce yourself" great asked. „Well my name is Y/N, and that's really it." Y/n shrugged, not knowing what else to say. „Hm, Well Hello y/n. Im Great_day, That is Unstable_Day, And he is Unpredictable_Day." Great Said, pointing at the two. „Let's get on with the Job, we have another [ Specimen ] for Albert to see." Great_day turned around and walked towards the large building. Y/n stayed at the back of the group, pretty scared of what ‚specimens' they had. „HEY" Unstable said, waving at Y/n. „OH! Hello-„ y/n replied as he Speed walked up to you. „You really pretty, I like your hair! Very fluffy!" He said happily, you blushed a bit before replying „thanks" he smiled before grabbing your arm and (forcefully) pulling you into the building. You giggled as he stumbled and let go of your arm on the way inside the building. „[ operative ] Unstable_day, you will watch y/n while I'll be doing tests with [ Patient ] Albert" Great_day said, leaving soon after with unpredictable. „So- what do we do?" y/n asked, not wanting to do nothing. „LET GO TO TOWN" Unstable said happily, grabbing y/n by the arm and pulling her to the door.

[Time Skip]
You walked down the side walk with Unstable by your side, he was mumbling things you couldn't understand. but you still listened and tried to make out what he was saying. „Let's go benevolent Bakery!" Unstable said, still having that, well, unstable smile. „Sure" you smiled as he grabbed your hand and started speed walking to the bakery not to far down the street. As you entered the shop the smell of fresh Pastries hit you. „SO WHAT WaNT?" he had a voice crack while asking. „Hmm, I'd like that cat cake. It was a small cupcake sized Vanilla cake that was shaped like a cat, and had a cat face made of black icing on it. „Hello Unstable, who is this?" benevolent asked kindly, „She Guest! Name is Y/n" Unstable smiled. „Hm, ok, so you want the cat cake. How about you Unstable" benevolent asked. „HMMMM, THREE macaroons, ALL CHOCOLATE" unstable said, his tone changing in almost every word. „Ok, coming Right up" benevolent said. He handed the two pastries in boxes, with a fork ontop of yours. You sat down at a table, opening the box to reveal the cake. Unstable sat right in front of you, popping one of the macaroons into his mouth immediately. „SO Y/N, you like cake!" Unstable said. You grabbed the fork and ate a small piece of the cake. „Mhm, it's really good." you replied smiling, taking another bite. „Good Good!" He replied, finishing the macaroons. „Could i try cake, it looks good" unstable said smiling. „DONT TRUST HIM WITH THE FORK- „ benevolent yelled from the counter. „SHUT" Unstable replied looking back at y/n. „Here" y/n smiled and gave him a fork full of cake, feeding him as if he was a child. Unstable's face really red, „OOOoooo Unstable got a girlfriend~" Benevolent joked, but right after he said that unstable had a gun pointed at him. "OH I WAS JOKING" benevolent said, slightly ducking behind the counter. Unstable mumbled something before putting the gun down to the gun holder. Y/n had a surprise look but she knew they should leave before unstable kills benevolent. "Let's head back, it's almost night" y/n sighed, closing the cake box.

[Time Skip]

"Well Mr Albert man, you and y/n will have to stay for the night. We can't risk loosing you to the [ Darkness ]" Great_day said, "you will stay in my mansion in the guest room, y/n where do you want to stay?" great asked, "SHE CAN STAY WITH MEEE" Unstable had a smile on his face. "Well [ operative ] Unstable_day, this is up to y/n-" great was cut off "Sure, I'll stay with Unstable" Y/n shrugged. "Well then it's decided, you may head to where you will be staying" Great said, shooing away the group. "LETS GO"

[time skip to when you are at the house]
They both entered the house and the first thing y/n noticed was that Unstable had almost no kitchen appliances, no stove or oven. "I see you no see stove! Great took it when I burn down lots" Unstable rambled, this was gonna be a long night.