„𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸" ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹

Y/n's POV:

I ran through the Woods ,hitting some plants and branches while running, Albert chasing me not to far behind. We both laughed as he tripped, dropping his skateboard causing a big thud sound. He got up and picked up the skate board, checking for any big damages. „C'mon, nothings wrong with your skateboard- if you hurry we might get half way through the Forest before dark." I rolled my eyes before walking a bit closer to Albert. „Fineee, anywho, why are we even going into the forest?" He asked, looking at me. I replied with a shrug „why not, if we are lucky or unlucky we might see one of the  days unions operatives. „Hell nah, They are spooky as frick" Albert shrugged, now again inspecting his skateboard. I turned around to be confronted by a familiar face, Radiant_day. „Oh how convenient" I say sarcastically, „oh hey Albert, who's that?" Radiant pointed the gun straight at me. „YO Chill, I'm Y/n. One of Alberts friends" I said putting my hands up a bit. Radiant raised an eyebrow In a suspiciously manner. „Okkk- but you guys know damn well that during the night you could get severely hurt?" Radiant said before putting the gun down. „yeah, but we thought it would be fun-" Albert said, having a hint of childishness in his voice. Something was off about Radiant, he seemed- in short words not so radiant, well At least of what you heard about him you had different expectations. „Well I'll have to take you back to the city for now, I can't just let you head back and and up dead meat" Radiant said, „follow me and don't do anything stupid". Me and the other two walked through the woods, soon seeing the faint lights of the city. By the time you and the others got their it was almost already night, some stars already showing in the pink sky. „We will head to [SUPREME LEADER] Great_Day's office to see what we will do with you two" Radiant said, walking towards a building. You yawned since the sky was already much darker then it had been before.

Great_day sat at his desk not even looking up when the group entered the office. It was a large office, not one of those small offices you would find in a house but a „big" offices it had large windows on the side and the desk and chair where pushed all away in the back. „Hello [OPERATIVE] Radiant_day, and [TEST SUBJECT] Flamingo. Also, who is This?" Great_day said, pointing at me before looking back at his papers. „I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n." you said, with a hint of sass while saying it. „Well then, Hello Y/n. So [OPERATIVE] Radiant_day, what brings you here?" great day looked at radiant. „Albert and Y/n where in the nearby Forest, and they will need to stay here in the [CITY]. Preferably in one of our [RESIDENCES]" Radiant_day said. „Well [OPERATIVE] Macabre_day is on patrol, so is [OPERATIVE] Unpredictable. I guess Albert could stay at yours or mine. And Y/n could stay at [OPERATIVE] Unstable_days" Great day looked through some of the papers on his desk. „Are you sure with [OPERATIVE]Unstable? He's not the best with house guests" Radiant_day said, looking at me and then back at Great. „Well I don't have enough trust for her to stay alone in a [RESIDENCE], and I'm pretty sure [OPERATIVE] Unstable_day Is the only one open at the moment. So send them off [NOW], I'll figure out what to do with them by [MORNING]" Great_day said, shooing them away. We left the room and Radiant said something into a walkie talkie. A little later on Unstable was speed walking down the hall. „HIII" he waved to the group. „Listen unstable, you are gonna have Y/n as your house guest tonight. So be nice to her please" Radiant Said, pointing at me. „OOOO, Great day never let me have house guest. „Ok OK, follow me!" Unstable said, grabbing my arm and pulling me down the hall. The halls where pretty tall, but not too tall: just enough to look a bit like a cartoon. „Great Never Let me have guest, never ever. You actually maybe be the first guest to stay full night, maybe, I don't know." Unstable kept on rambling as I yawned, now realizing how tired I was.

Tonight is gonna be a looonnggg night-