Mistakes

Y/N grew up with the Starks her entire life thinking them to be her real family, Y/N comes out as an ordinary girl with no special abilities, so Tony has trained her since she was 4 years old, with combat and shooting skills to prepare her for later things to come in life. She has been home schooled her entire life to hide her identity from the rest of the world, even the avengers have no idea she exists.

I was down in the training room which is located in the basement far away from where the avengers train, you could say it was like my own privet room

I have my own suit that I train in, I know what your thinking – omg tony gave her a suit, she's not even an avenger, well you could say I'm my dad's favourite.

My suit is pretty cool if you ask me, it's a navy blue and a mix of dark purple leotard, but its not like the thin cheap leotards that gymnasts wear, my one is bullet proof, well only the top half but I also have these thick sleeves and these boots that reach all the way up my legs, but how can I forget the best part, the belt!, it's a dark red belt that can hold up to 5 guns and 3 knifes, I know cool like.

I begin to practise my combat skills as I've been needing to work on my self-defence, according to my dad, I grab one of the pistols placed on the table next to me and began to hit the target when suddenly I get an agonising pain shooting up my right arm causing me to lose control of the gun, I accidently hit the circuit box that is connected to the lighting of the entire house and the whole building goes black.

I head up the stairs with a lighter in my hand guiding me through the dark when I hear my dad shout upon me "Y/N WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE", I hesitated before walking into the room were tony roared from, "sorry my bad" I say trying hard to hold in my laughter, even with the lights off I could still sense tony rolling his eyes at my response. "Jarvis put the backup power system on please" tony demanded "right away sir" Jarvis replied, "Tony who is Y/N" Steve asks curiously, a wave of panic kicks in as I had forgotten Tony had a meeting with the team today. But before tony could come up with an answer the light swich on and all the attention was turned to me, I just stood there no being able to move or say anything it was like I was paralysed, I look over to my dad worried on what he was going to do, was he going to be mad at me, is he going to kick me out. I open my mouth to answer Steve's questions on who I was when Tony started to storm his way towards me, "crap" I say as he grabs my arm forcing me out the room with him. "What the hell were you thinking, can you not do one simple thing" he says trying not to rase his voice to much, "well its not my fault I'm broken" "you know what Y/N your right, its not your fault its your mothers" he snaps without thinking, I tried to say something but nothing came out "you have disappointed me yet again". There was nothing that could hurt me more than my own father saying he's disappointed in you, I stood there with tears filling the corner of my eyes as I watched tony storm away, I turn away cuffing my mouth with the palm of my hands so no one could hear my pain when suddenly I felt a presence approaching me.