Falling

I wake up in the morning turning to my side finding peter fast asleep next to me.
I look at him for a while and think how someone can look so peaceful sleeping, I kind of wish I could read his mind so I could tell what he was dreaming about, yet again he would probably be dreaming about some science thing, so Im glad I cant.
"Are you done staring at me while I sleep" he laughs.
I snap back to reality and realising I was daydreaming while looking straight into his soul.
"What I wasnt staring" I try to defend myself.
"Yeh okay then" he teases.

We head down the stairs to get some breakfast and meet tony and Thor in the kitchen.
"Peter, I never knew you stayed over last night" tony says.
"Oh, sorry Mr Stark" he apologises.
"So, where did you sleep then" Thor says winking at me.
I shoot him some dirty looks before replying.
"He slept on my couch, and for your dirty mind Thor nothing happened, we just watched a movie".
We quickly grab something to eat then run back up to my room and to changes into new clothes, peter already has his own room in the building, as so all the avengers, but peter always stays at his aunt mays house as he couldnt tell his aunt that he was an avenger staying at the tower after a long day of training.

Me and peter make our way into school where we are separated in the hall heading different ways, peter with ned and me with some girls I had met yesterday, I turn around to look at peter to find him staring back at me, I gave him a soft smile before turning my back and heading off.
School was a little bit harder today as I was hearing whispers about what happened between me flash and peter yesterday, but I chose to ignore them as I wasnt going to let some stupid talk about flash ruin my day once again.
The day was already coming in pretty fast as it was already lunch, I make my way into the lunch hall to find my friends already seated at a table, as I was walking over, I noticed that ned and peter were sat the table behind us, I have them both a wave and sat down with my friends.

"Why is your face going red? And why do you have that smile on your face" ned says to peter looking at him then looking over to me. "Omg you like her dont you" he teases. "Well can you blame me ned, shes beautiful" "then go up to her and ask her out then, instead of drooling all over your food just looking at her ned laughs". "Shut up, I cant just walk up to her and ask her out like that" peter says. "Sure, you can, didnt you say you stayed at her last night". Peter just looks at ned not replying to his comment and gets back to eating his food.