School disaster

*your PJs *

*your PJs *

I wake up to the sound of someone pounding at my door "go away" I shout, the door swings open revealing peter standing in the door frame "common Y/N if you don't get up now we are going to be late" I pull my cover over my face hoping that peter would walk away but I soon realised my plan had failed "ughhhh fine" I say standing up groaning, I could see peters eyes scanning my body, I was wearing a black lased top with silk pink shorts and not going to lie they were quite revelling pyjamas. "Well, I'm going to need some privacy" I say staring at peter waiting for a response, "oh, yeh, right, sorry, well hurry up" he says exiting the room with a small giggle.

I go for a quick shower then change into my outfit for the day, I chose to wear something casual as it was my first day, I put on my black sleeveless bodysuit and my blue skinny jeans along with my cropped brown fluffy cardigan.

I head down the stairs to find peter to my left just staring at me "what?" I as "were late, that's what" he says sounding annoyed "well no need to worry we can take one of my dad's cars" I suggest "eh can you even drive" "of course I can" I lie. 

*your outfit*

*your outfit*

We arrive at school, and I couldn't help but feel anxious, what if people don't like me or worse what if everyone likes me, I don't like being in a huge crowd of people it sets of a kind of feeling in me where I want to run away and hide in a small corner by myself, I know pathetic right.

"I'm never getting in a car with you again" "oh calm down I wasn't that bad " I thought you said you can drive" "I can" I lie again "so hitting 7 bins is counted as driving" peter snaps "well I may have lied a tiny bit but at least we got here on time" I say giggling.

All my classes were that same as peters as he requested that, so he could keep an eye on me.

I entered my first period not knowing what to do as all my classmates has assigned seats, the teacher comes over and is about to assign me to a seat when we were interrupted "miss she can sit next me, I can help her get around" the Stanger says winking at me, I look over to peter to see is head pop up from his desk and looks at me worried, I let out a loud laugh before replying "no thanks, I was possibly wondering if I could sit next to peter" "yes that would be great" the teacher says pointing over to seat next to peter. I walk over and place myself down "who's that guy" I whisper to peter "ugh that would be flash, the school jerk", I look over to flash to get a better look at him then get on with my work no saying anything.