1. One Shot

Warning, it contains: Swearing, +18 terminology, Manipulation, Bondage, Rape, Non-consensual Sex, Creampie, Pregnancy, Obsessive Behavior

As an author, I do not condone any kind of behavior that is stated in this story.

3. Person View:

Here is our Y/N doing one of her frustrating chores in her home. Trying to find the ways to enjoy that, she give up. She looks at her phone to find anything amusing, she sees notification from one of her group chats in WP. Her heart do flips when seeing Y/C typed : "Such a lovely evening, hoped to have someone to accompanying me." Y/N knowing that Y/C spending time mostly in her home, which located close to Y/H. She hesitates for a moment to typing "I'm in". Unaware of typing unconsciously and pressing sending option, she realizes it is too late to delete it. Y/C sees Y/N's message.

Y/N's PoV

_10 hours ago_

I wake up with bright sunshine shows itself warmly. Wait...

It's very weirdflex that my balcony opened, though I remember closing it. I was thinking about Y/C yesterday, results, I couldn't get a sleep. I dozed on the desk. With Y/H messed up, I look like a disaster. Gotta wash my face n comb my tangled hair.

_Now_

Sh!t Sh!t Sh!t

How in the hell that I typed something like that. Knowing that I sweated a lot from that bloody chore. No time for f¥cking long shower, ugh. HML!

I quickly showered and dressed in my favorite combination.

Y/C's PoV

I am hella bored right now. I wish that Y/N was here, so that I can play with Y/H without her knowing, caressing her thighs and so on.

My angel, Y/N, entered my life in secondary school. I adore her ever since. Even though I am a popular girl in the school, I had my eyes only for Y/N. In 9th grade, she got so many girls crushing over her. Unbeknownst to her, I dealt with them immediately. I told them nothing but lies about her. So, I did not dirty my hands with their disgusting blood. From that moment on, I decided to watch her. I respect her private moments besides long shower time. I memorized route to Y/H, knowing about Y/FCo., the way she sleeps. I have been watching her sleeping since two years ago, loving her cute snorting. Now, I mastered climbing up to her window without anyone noticing. Anyways...

I have my phone and message to one of the mutual group chats with Y/N. Hopefully she sees and replies my message first. Fingers crossed...

"Such a lovely evening, hoped to have someone to accompanying me."
-Sent at 5 pm
-Seen by My Angel at 5pm

"I'm in"
-Sent at 5:01 pm

I private message Y/N like: "Meet me in front of my porch. I am waiting."

She reply: "I am coming."

I almost threw my phone. My ribcage is almost exploding right now. I can't hold my happiness anymore. I tried so hard to get reaction from her for so many years. That's a first. My member is throbbing against my boxer. Today, I am letting her know my 'secret'.

I dress in Y/FCo. combination, and start to prepare her favorite dessert.

Y/N's PoV