001

in this world even lives which has no chance of meeting become lovers thanks to fate and some lives which are inseparable become distant because of? fate.

"akaashi!" shouted out a fellow classmate, in response the barely awake teenage boy's lips left a "hum" "wake up school's over"

a first year in fukurodani high school akaashi keiji, by this time he's usually in the school gym practicing with the rest of  boy's volleyball team members but this time there was no afternoon practice so as a result the overworked keiji fell asleep in the last period.

"oh" "aren't you forgetting to say something?" "thanks" "hm much better"

as the questionable classmate disappeared into the halls of the school keiji rose up from his    seat, swiftly putting his books neatly in his bag before also disappearing into the halls of the school.

   。・:*:・゚★

keiji had no practice after school thus he's decided to go on a little "adventure" before heading towards the subway to get back home. to make this not so mature decision he had an all out argument with himself.

"I should do something fun once in a while"  "no, who clarified this stupid idea is going to fun"               "it is going to be fun"  "no, this is idiotic, stupid, childish and besides i have a load of  homework to do"  "if i keep on persistently only doing the important things, forgetting about freedom then i'll lose motivation"

as he walked under the golden sun ,occasionally kicking small rocks which were in his way his pair of blue eyes landed on a distressed female figure, it seems the unknown girl was struggling to open the door of a neat looking building. the building felt out of place since this is one of the not so safe sides of tokyo. the other buildings keiji walked pass were old, worn out and clearly untaken care of even though there were people inside of it. 

keiji uncontrollably stared at the girl, though he couldn't see her whole face her side profile was enough for him to believe she was some goddess.

"she's the most beautiful person i've ever seen.." he mumbled in awe.

his legs started moving themselves, he had no control of his body. he slowly walked towards the girl still not setting his eyes on any other thing. by the time he reached the entrance of the building the girl was already inside of it.

desiring to get near her he also walked in the building then to his surprise he heard an old lady's voice. " there's no class on thursdays please come back tomorrow" "hu-huh" keiji had no awareness when walked into the building so as a result he was hit by a wave of confusion when the old lady remarked there's no class today.

he had no clue what class this is but when his eyes finally shifted from the girl and looked around his surroundings he saw canvases, paint, a pile of pencils, multiple books it became very clear to him that he's in an art class.

"um i'd like to enroll.." he shyly muttered out. "oh your not already a student?"  "yeah.."  "haha please forgive an old ladies mind"  " the class is free so no need for payment"  "oh.." keiji's somewhat relieved it's free but even if it isn't he wound still enroll to get a chance of meeting her, the unknown girl.

"please come back tomorrow anytime" said the old lady happily "alright" keiji replied.

then keiji walked out the entrance this confused with the decision he made but also feeling something in his chest. so warm but still so irritating..

。・:*:・゚☆

"i think i have a crush.." said the girl in her mind unable to vocalize it. she is nothing like the way keiji described her, her looks aren't "beautiful" or  "goddess like", she's just average not ugly or beautiful but that can't be said in keiji's eyes.

oh love.