Chapter 14 - Night

The winds were blowing past, night was warm and humid with those winds being a little treat for everytime they brushed past his sweaty skin leaving a cool sensation.

"Soobin!" 

He groaned out loud, walking as fast as he could even when the ache was shooting up his legs, this was one of the times he was cursing Ji-sul for beating him this bad that walking seems like a bad dream and he didn't even want to think about running because his legs were still recovering.

But of course Yeonjun's wasn't, that boy was running and soon caught up with Soobin wrapping his hand over the other's left wrist holding him still.

No shit Sherlock, Soobin was a dumbass to think that Yeonjun wouldn't follow him throughout the night.

"Leave me alone for fucks sake!" Soobin groaned, wiping away his tears.

"Not now," Yeonjun grunted, wiping off the trickling blood off his nose, smearing it around, "not in the middle of the night."

"Seriously? Fuck you, leave me fucking alone Ji-sul's little bitch!" Soobin scoffed, pulling his hand out of the older male's hold, walking faster, only to regret because his feet started to hurt to a point that his knees felt like giving up.

"I don't care what you say, just let's go home." Yeonjun sighed, reaching out again, this time his hold tight that he knew there would be bruises forming on Soobin's wrist. "Either way it's just your anger speaking and I wouldn't care about anything you say next." He exhaled a loud breath, firm on his words.

"That place we stay in is no home! That is a hell hole now, I share it with a fucking snake!" Soobin screamed— he screamed with all his heart right on Yeonjun's face.

Breathing out heavily this time, Yeonjun felt his knees shake, "We are friends—"

"We can't be friends, family or anything! You are a fucking cunt go leech of Ji-sul's dick! Fucking slut! You are a fucking betrayer! I hate you! Just go and die!" Soobin sobbed— he couldn't hold back his feelings, he just wanted to get away from Yeonjun, spewing anything and everything that came into his mind just to make the older male turn his back at him. "Please… just leave me alone." He begged.

His heart hurt, stomach hurt, head hurt whole body felt like he was being hit by a truck— he just wanted to lay down somewhere and dream for the rest of his life and never get back to reality.

"Soobin, calm down." Yeonjun whispered, fingers tightening around the younger's wrist, hearing those words again shattered his heart, Soobin surely knew how weak he could get, but now there is no way he is giving up, "Let's not just stay here. Let's go to our apartment." He whispered, lips quivering, there were no more tears but he felt that pain in the back of his throat.

"I ain't sharing a damn thing with you!" Soobin growled, "You go to your apartment and I'll go wherever the fuck I want!" He took deep breaths, eyes aching and irritating.

Yeonjun sighed, before he let go of Soobin's wrist, seeing the mark of his fingers which was so tightly clutched on the skin, he looked at Soobin who wasn't even looking at him which made him ever so delicately hold the younger's face in his palms.

"You are coming home with me." He whispered, voice smooth and soft.

Soobin cursed because he could feel his heart squeezing itself in the tone of Yeonjun's voice.

But, not again.

He isn't going to let his bleeding heart hurt again.

"Fuck." Soobin breathed out, eyes holding nothing but pure contempt. "Off." He completed his words, jerking away from Yeonjun's hands and starting to walk away.