Chapter-8

Jennie was walking through the hallways, heading to the library. The atmosphere was misty as its was looking beautiful.

Her phone buzzed, took it from her pocket, it was a message from Rosé.

Unnie, don't forget it's spellwright Okay! -Rosé

She hissed and typed.
'Ahh I know Mandu, I'm going to the library'

And then she put the phone back to the pocket and entered the library, the library was beautiful as it was made with woods.

Rosé ask her to took the book from the library, as she was passing by it, Jennie had forgot it and she came back to took it.

She strutted to the upper part of the library by the wooden stairs, trailed her hands through the books.

It was some minutes passed, she checking for it, she heard some weird noises coming from a corner.

There was no one right now there, and she think it might maybe any bugs, but curiosity took the best of her when she heard a loud thud before she set up her mind to go back.

Jennie walk to the corner, as she was in a horror movie, thinking what would be in the corner there?

But she doesn't find anything, she sighed and walked from there holding the book in her hand.

'Tap-Tap'

She heard footsteps other than her's, in the wood it was more audible.

Jennie looked back only to see nothing, but that one thing send chills down her spine.

Jennie gulped so hard, as she can felt it so real, slowly tilt her head to see what it was.

Jennie's heart pounded wildly as the cold breath of the figure grazed her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

She could feel its presence looming over her, like a menacing shadow that threatened to consume her whole being.

As the figure materialized in front of her, Jennie gasped in terror, her eyes wide with fear.

She tried to scream, but her throat was constricted with fear, and only a faint whisper escaped her lips.

In a sudden flash, she saw a spooky face, Jennie gasped as she cover her mouth no to scream and then her hands find their way to yank it away.

Close her eyes tightly, yanking it away, suddenly her wrist was grabbed that make her eyes open in fear.

For the goodness sake! She released a relief sigh and hold his dress tightly.

"What happened Jennie!?" Yoongi asked, confused in Jennie's behaviour.

"N-nothing, nothing" she snickered, Yoongi tilt his head in still confused, cause Jennie was panicking, holding his dress tight as she don't want him to go.

"Are you sure?" He asked, gazing at Jennie.

"Uhm..uhm" she nodded "why are you here?" Wondering how just he dash in the correct time.