chapter one

Can someone just tell me what is happening!!!MAXIMOS what is the issue! Max came into the room and turn to his father. don't use that tune on me boy, Maximos growl angrily and fling the large table in the room to the wall. Hilda shift slightly away and turn to her brother, the others will soon be here, I think Seth should know what happening to him. maximos pace around the room already knowing what the issue is, his beast has started coming to the edge close to a month now as if it knew the threat was coming.
   The room door suddenly open and and the eldest of the children came in followed by some of the children what do you say is wrong? Seth look around the room and turn to his father Maximo what is the issue? Before he could finish talking he was already hanging on the air by the throat and fling to the floor obviously the old man took it as a form of insult today, you will address me with respect! Oh man that is hot!!! Matilda the crazy one enters the room. He is going into a power rage, well I’ll be darned, I haven’t seen one of this in years, Seth frown. What do you mean power rage? As if the old man isn’t always on a power rage, how is this different, Mathilda spoke. A MYTH, there is another around!!!! The beast in the room spoke. What !!! all the children shout. I won’t be around to listen to this, Hilda excuse herself from the room, the solution is obvious, her father is going on a killing spree again till he finds the myth or if the other one find him first, it has always been like this for the past seven hundred years that she has known her father.so are you going hunting for him, Mathilda ask. Of course not, he has too much pride to go looking, he will wait for it to come. Seth sat on the chair tiredly and spoke authoritatively, tell all your packs, coven or parliaments to stay away from the castle, everybody should go back to their clan, take the children back home, holiday is over. All the siblings stood up to do as they are told its not easy taking order from him even though he is the oldest among them but any complain and the old beast in the room will snap, even the littlest of thing is irritating his beast. Order Cleopatra to come pick up the hybrid, their presence annoys me. common you don’t expect me to tell over hundred of hybrids to move off the compound, Seth was getting angry now, well you could always leave them, the beast smile cynical. never mind, Seth knew the numbers of the hybrid are too small to hold him off when he unleashes his beast. Max inform Cleopatra that the hybrids will be coming, he was silent for a while and the children guess one of them is mind linking him, then he spoke up again, Everest wants to send some of the wolfs to octaves, No!!!! Maximo suddenly roar, I don’t want the wolfs and witches on the same land I forbid it, but maximos,all the pack are full and to spread abroad will risk exposure to humans who don’t know of us yet, now is not the time to be headstrong, if the other Myth is as strong as you, how sure are we that he won’t be going for the other creatures first before coming to you. Seth try to reason with him. fine but no mating!!!any news of such and I destroy. all right everybody lets clear the castle by noon, nobody should be left behind. all the siblings left the room, leaving the beast alone.