1- Zombie Agatha Harkness

Natasha walked through the basement. All of a sudden, she saw Tony stark on a table. They started to walk out of the room.
However not seeing a zombie on the glass wall. She pressed her hand on the glass. The purple mist emerged and spreads on the broken peices of the glass.
Natasha held Tony and guided him to Wanda. Wanda saw them and glances at Tony and Natasha. She started to be worried.

"Welcome to the the house of the Harkness family." Wanda said opening the doors to the house of
"All we need to do is find the book but be careful." Wanda carried on talking. "Agatha Harkness is in this house and been infected by the virus. She hasn't eaten in weeks. She won't stop until she finds us and you have awoken her."
Natasha looked at upstairs. All walked down a large hall way into the garden. The flowers was dead liked and had a purple mist coming from the second house that belongs to Harkness family.
"Grace yourselves!" Wanda shouted as the doors was swing open and flew of into the distance.
She lifted Steve into the air with her powers and approached him. She started to ate Steve and the fight began.
Bullets started to shoot at Agatha but nothing worked. Agatha was close to Wanda until Natasha loaded her gun and aimed at Agatha. However the aim didn't go very well...

Wanda was shot out of the sky and fell to the floor. Agatha went down. A sorrowful look was on her face. Grunts and growling began to develop. A burst of dark magic happend. Natasha was lifted into the air and was swing back into the house.
Agatha's powers started to wipe of many of the avengers.
Until then Agatha had guided another rock into the dark magic and started to hit them.

Later on that day

"Well then." Ultron said.
Agatha had started to absorbed the entry of Ultron. Then the face of Agatha looked shocked and then the planet started to blow up.