Characters ♥️

❝Author's Note: I do not own both these beautiful works! I really enjoy the act of seeing Natalie Portman who plays Anne Boleyn and Ian Somerhalder (has Damon Salvatore) and with Katherine Pierce in the mix. Who can blame you? The margarita type or the fizzled out sprite? Also I am ashamed to add THE Kierra Knightly. Just thought I would give it a spin. No. Don't think of Belle from ONCE. ❞
Cast:
Natalie Portman as Anne Boleyn (Chevonne Corey)
Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore
Kierra Knightley as Baedden Oliver
Sasha Johansson as Willow Rowan (Mary Boleyn)

 ❞Cast: Natalie Portman as Anne Boleyn (Chevonne Corey) Ian Somerhalder as Damon SalvatoreKierra Knightley as Baedden OliverSasha Johansson as Willow Rowan (Mary Boleyn)

Anne Boleyn
May 19th, 1536

A beautiful young girl, (MARY BOLEYN, 8), our heroine, runs
through the fields, being chased by her younger brother, GEORGE,
and sister, ANNE, (10).

Touchingly, MARY is barely taller than the corn, her head
skimming along the sheaves.

REVERSE ANGLE TO REVEAL: the children are being watched by their
parents, (SIR THOMAS and LADY ELIZABETH BOLEYN).

1536. Anne Boleyn meets Katherine Pierce. Well sworn enemy to Klaus Mikealson. Pleads with Anne Boleyn to choose a second life path. She eagerly takes the chance. Joining up in the well known city, Mystic Falls. where she allegedly meets Damon Salvatore. There the too meet Oliver, a somewhat fuego famous ship owner. The Black Pearl, a now conveying restaurant. A confused ex ship owner, whose father owns the restaurant. Anne Boleyn some how caring for Oliver which whom turns out to be the worst situation possible. When she sees a rather striking Elena Gilbert. Positively, as being her sub history teacher. Noticing something strange in the sudden attraction to Elena Gilbert and Stefan Salvatore. Runs into Damon Salvatore. Without Katherine Pierce's knowledge she talks with him at the Mystic Grill. Thus finding in him an ordinary but odd friendship. Later in fewer episodes, she begins conversations with Oliver. She finds an interesting thing about her. Her father had never remarried after her mothers untimely death. She flocked her way from Port Royal too Mystic Falls. After misleading events, she is torn between the help of Henry VIII's attempt to sabotage Anne Boleyn's freedom to venture out.