L O O K W H A T Y O U M A D E ME D O

Author's Note: I haven't finished with this novella yet. But I can only get on my apple 3 hours a day at must. With 8 hours of insolent break of. But hey ho I have 3 hours of music. ;) Also, HBO max and Netflix. But like I said my hands hurt from fumbling. Note I don't own any character, the only half character i own is Baedden Oliver. The others belong to Vampire Diaries and The Other Boleyn Girl! THANKS. I haven't copied the story from ideal Jane Seymour. I don't remember who made it but it was someone similar. I did not know until then.  See you in 8 hours!

*
She sat by the fire in her room, she was looking through her past journals. She smiled at her sisters letters when they were young. When they were abroad. When she met Henry VII . She watched her daughter Elizabeth 1. Watching her grow up. Someone cleared their throat. It was Katherine Pierce. She leaned her head smiling.

"Reading one of your diaries again, huh Chev?" It was Katherine Pierce. She blinked. Startled. Placing the diaries in a box.

"Just missing the past." She cackled. "But seriously, it was not like they were going to pop out at me and scare me?" She grinned, playfully. Twirling her hair around her ear. Cackling. The thought of her sister brisling her mind. She pushed it out of her mind.

"I mean who knows, you'll never know who comes crawling back at you. Waiting too attack!" She pounced with words and a genuine smirk. A slight devilish wink.

She placed the books on the ledge of the window (from the fire place.) She stood up grabbing Katherine's arm and left the room. Katherine giggled, giving a gawking stare to Anne. Anne just brushed it off.

"Aside from the town's foundation in 1859 (in the series timeline) by the Founding Families, the town also has a long history of vampires, witches and werewolves, causing Mystic Falls to be an uncanny village with a dark secret.-" She kept her eyes clearly on the students. She wrote on the chalk board. Keeping every letter printed nicely.

A few students she suspected having cell phones out, she continued her report. The school bell rang. She glanced towards the door. Gathering her things she grabbed her designer bag and made her way to the front door. Only to be stopped by a student. He had spiked up brown hair.

"Oh, Sorry ma'am- I was looking for Elena Gilbert."

"Oh - she left the hall a few minutes ago, I am do not know where her current place is!" She spoke, making her hair bounce as she spoke. Her reflection beaming against the frame of her watch. She didn't make pace as he was still standing there.

"I'm sure you should know that um - as I am Stefan Salvatore. Teachers should be surely and curtly be wise of other a students names."

"But what could you possibly want from an Elena Gilbert?"

"Something that you wouldn't understand. Something personal! Something completely outrageous!"

"I really don't have the time!" She moved forward - he moved to the right side. "F-fine- cheerleading squad after four."

"Thank you for this uhm acknowledgment." He nodded - then left quickly as he came.

Trudging her footsteps as she walked to her car, she glanced around the parking lot. Closing keeping up with her books and papers to grade. She tripped. Skipping on her steps and picking up a few papers. It was not until she glanced up too see a black hair male, in skinny jeans with a black v sweatshirt. Then he was gone. She pondered for a few minutes. She glanced around at the school parking lot, students half way gone. Teachers also gone. She glanced up as she put the key into the ignition. A raven flew across her car. She thought nothing of it. 

When she got back to her flat, Katherine was dancing to some song of god knows what. She smiled half heatedly.

"Oh, Katherine!" She spoke, trying to get her friend's attention. Katherine turned down the radio.

"I was just!" The blush on her cheek being sub steadily noticeable. "Dancing too..."

"Bon Jovi again?" Questioned Anne, smirkingly. She placed her keys on the counter of the kitchen and placed her hair into a pony tail. She thought she would change into her nicer clothes. She thought of an idea.

The hearing of plates amongst forks could be heard.  She glanced around the shop. It was not until she noticed Elena Gilbert waltzing in with her friends. Stefan Salvatore could be seen. Inwardly she grumbled. Katherine was glancing towards the side of the room. She glanced back.