Chapter 1: The Doctor's son goes to school.

Before this story starts to avoid confusion when characters talk I will call the Doctor: the Doctor and I will call you, well, You.

So without further ado, allons-y!

You and your father were just having a nice day off in the Tardis.
Doctor: "Y/N?"
You: "Yeah?"
Doctor: "Seeing as how you're now 18 years old, you're gonna have to go to a combat school."
You: "What? But I already know everything! My intelligence is nearly on par with yours!"
Doctor: "Yeah but it's not all intelligence, your social skills aren't really that good, you have basically no friends, and before you're going to say anything no, Rose and Martha don't count. Plus it's no ordinary school, it's Beacon Academy."
You: "For Hunstmen and Huntswomen?"
Doctor: "Yep, that one."
You: "But there I will learn to fight right? And you know how we think about violence."
Doctor: "Yes, well, back on Gallifrey we had a school similar to Beacon, we learnt how to fight and all that. So I myself know how to fight when it comes down to it, but you don't."
You: "All right then, but I'll need a weapon."
Doctor: "Yes about that, can you give me your screwdriver for a second?"
You: "Um, sure, here you go."
You hand your dad your sonic screwdriver, he grabs a sort of blue crystal and opens your screwdriver.
You: "Hey hey hey, watch out with what you're doing!"
Doctor: "Oh please, I've had one for more than 900 years, I know how to repair or break one."
The Doctor then puts the crystal in the screwdriver and closes it back up again.
You: "So, what did you just do?"
Doctor: "Ah, well I'm sure you've seen Star Wars right?"
You: "Yeah of course, who hasn't?"
Doctor: "Well, press the second button that never did anything."
You press it and it emits a beam like a lightsaber.
You: "Woah! This is amazing! Can it cut through stuff just like in the movies?!"
Doctor: "Yeah of course, people too but I wouldn't recommend that. It still works as a sonic screwdriver by the way."
You: "Cool! I don't have the force though right?"
Doctor: "Sort of, you can sort of use your lightsaber to throw and stuff like in the movies, but not on other stuff."
You: "Ok then, though, one question, how are you gonna get me into Beacon?"
Doctor: "Well, I'll just ask an old friend for a favour."

You and your dad then fly the Tardis which went better than when he flew it on his own, he wouldn't admit it though. You land and step through the door to see... A dorm room?

You: "Um dad you're sure we're in the right place?"
Doctor: "Yes we just seem to have landed in an empty dorm room."
You: "Yeah I can see that, well then, let's go to your old friend."
Doctor: "Right, follow me."

Your dad then walks out of the room and through the halls to a lift.

Doctor: "Right, let's see. Um let's try this one."

Your dad then presses a random button and you go up. Eventually you stop and the doors open revealing a blonde woman with glasses.

Doctor: "Hello there, we're here to see headmaster Ozpin."
???: "Who are you two? The semester hasn't even started yet! And why should I let you to Ozpin?"
Doctor: "Just tell him the Doctor and his son are here to see him."
???: "Fine, Ozpin some bloke called the Doctor and his son are here to see you."
Ozpin: "Oh? Well you can let them in Glynda."

She opens the doors to reveal a man with glasses dressed in a suit with gray hair and a cane.

Ozpin: "Doctor long time no see! So, what brings you to Remnant?"
Doctor: "Good seeing you too Ozpin, well my son here just turned 18 and he needs to go to a school."
Ozpin: "Well, the minimum age to enter is 20 but I'm sure I could arrange something. I've done the same for a girl just yesterday."
You: "Thank you Mr. Ozpin."
Ozpin: "Your welcome young man, though, what is your name?"
You: "Well I'm also called the Doctor but if you need a name you can call me Y/N Smith."
Ozpin: "That's your real name?"
You: "No, it's just an alias and I'm sure you know why I can't tell you my real name."
Ozpin: "Yes I know. Well then, I've just added you to the semester, though I do recommend you flying here with the bullhead since already being here might be suspicious if you're a first year."
Doctor: "Well I can just drop you off there then, plus after that when you know your dorm I will park the Tardis in your dorm and use a vortex manipulatot to go four years into the future to take it with me. So all your time here you will have acces to the Tardis."
You: "Thanks dad!"
Ozpin: "Well Doctor, you can just park it in this dorm."
He says while pointing on a map.
Ozpin: "I'll make sure he and his future team will sleep in that dorm."
Doctor: "Thank you Ozpin. Well then we're off, I'll go a few days in the future and drop Y/N off."
Ozpin: "Alright then, see you next time Doctors!"
Doctor: "Till next time."
You: "See ya."

You and your dad then walk back to the Tardis and use it to go to the bullhead a few days in the future.

Doctor: "Right then, I will park this in your dorm. Goodbye Y/N."
You: "Bye dad!"
You then hug your dad and step into the bullhead.
You: "Well then, my school time begins."