Chapter 3: The ballroom.

Ruby, Jaune and you could be seen walking into the auditorium. You walk around a few seconds and find Yang waving.

Yang: "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!"
Ruby: "Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you both after the ceremony!"
She then walks away.
Jaune: "Hey, wait! Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?!"
You: "You forgot the word cute."
Jaune: "Huh?"
You: "Huh?"
You and Jaune walk around aimlessly for a few minutes and you can in the distance hear Weiss being angry at Ruby again.
Weiss: "Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, like tall, mysterious, and odd over there!"
Ruby: "Wow, really?!"
Weiss: "No."
You: (butting in) "I heard a disturbingly accurate description of me coming from Weiss, and I'm still not odd or weird by the way."
Weiss: "I beg to differ."

You all then looked to the stage to see Ozpin getting ready to speak.

Ozpin: "I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step."

Ozpin leaves.
Glynda: "You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed."

Glynda also leaves.
Yang: "He seemed kind of... off."
Ruby: "It's almost like he wasn't even there."
You: "Could've been a hologram, perception filter or maybe even an Android. Though I doubt it was anything like that."

Timeskip to the night in the ballroom.

You walk in with Ruby and Yang to see a beautiful, big, blue box standing in the corner.
You: *gasps* "My baby!"
You get some weird looks from students but you run to the Tardis.
Ruby dashed and was beside you all of a sudden.
Ruby: "What's that?"
You: "Oh you'll see."
You unlock it and open the door to let Ruby enter, you go in after her.
Ruby: "But it's, it's bigger on the inside? How is that possible?"
You: "Love the part when they say that, and to be honest I haven't a clue."
Yang: "Hey, you two! Get out of the snog booth!"
You and Ruby step out and you lock up the Tardis again
You: "It's not a snog booth."
Yang: "Then what is it?"
You: "Based on your personality I will not show you currently, mostly because you'll probably cause a scene leading to all the students becoming interested and stuff."
Yang: "In that case I'll keep calling it a snog booth."
You: "Fine then, call it whatever you want. Anyhow, you two go do whatever I'm gonna get my stuff."
You then go into the Tardis again.
You: "Now then, something I've wanted to do for a while."
You set up a teleport that could teleport you to your Tardis from wherever.
You: "Now that that's all set, I'll be needing a sleeping bag and a pillow."
You grab the items and almost walked out.
You: "How could I forget pyjamas?"
You grab some grey sweatpants and see a old robe that belonged to your dad.

You: "Ah, splendid."
You dress and walk out the Tardis, you spot Ruby, Yang and Weiss arguing. Again.

You walk over but you just pass by them walking to the cat faunus.
You: "As much as I love butting in to arguments, this time I will not because I'm tired."
Kitty: "I get it."
You: "Get what?"
Kitty: "That you're tired."
You: "Oh, so kitty, I don't believe I've introduced myself properly. I'm the Doctor, it's nice meeting you."
Kitty: "I- Um, I'm Blake. But how? How did you know about my cat ears?"
You: "Are they supposed to be hidden?"
Blake: "Well, yeah."
You: "No offense but you're doing a rubbish job then. Check your bow."
She checked to find out it was hanging on one side, exposing a cat ear. She quickly fixed it.
You: "You're lucky it's quite dark, otherwise people would have seen."
Blake: "Yeah, thanks for telling me. Though please do keep it a secret, I don't want people to find out."
You: "Why? They're actually pretty cute."
Blake: "You know how faunus are treated right?"
You: "Yeah, I still don't get why, in fact, you're superior to humans! I mean, you yourself have got night vision and advanced hearing."
Blake: "Yeah, so why can I hear two hearts beating in your chest?"
You: "That's, umm... Confidential?"
Blake: "Okay then Doctor, well I'm going to sleep, you better go to your girlfriend over there, I believe she's getting jealous."
You: "She's not my girlfriend. Goodnight, and if you ever need milk or tuna just call me."
Blake: "Oh shut up."
You walk over to Ruby and Yang who were both getting ready to sleep.
You: "Hello Ruby, hi Yang. "
Ruby: "Hello."
Yang: "Hi there, now is it just me or does it look like you're hot?"
You: "Well it is kind of warm under this, that and the sleeping bag. Ya know what, I'll just take this robe off, can't believe my dad used to wear this in the summer."
While saying the last line you take off the robe and after that you set up your sleeping bag and pillow next to Ruby.
Ruby was turning red from looking at you.
You: (laying down in your sleeping bag) "Goodnight ladies."
Ruby: "G- Goodnight."

Next morning.

You wake up by multiple short flashes of light, being made by presumably a camera. You notice that it's Yang taking the pictures.
You: "Yang what in the world are you doing?"
Yang then just shushes you.
You: "Did you just shush me?"
You try to get up but notice something is lying on your chest.
You: "Oh so that's why."
You see Ruby waking up and once she notices where she's laying she quickly gets up.
Ruby: "Um- I'll just uh- Goodbye!"
She quickly dashes off.
You stand up and hear some orange haired girl pretty much scream to some ninja looking guy.
You: "Ugh... It's too early for this."
You get your stuff and go to your Tardis.
You: *snaps fingers*
The doors open and you walk in, they automatically close again and you dress up.
You: "Right, I believe I'm supposed to get my stuff from my locker, but I don't have anything in it, plus I don't need one."
You just wait the rest of the time until you hear an announcement.
Glynda: "Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately."
You: "Cliff? Better grab a parachute."
You take a parachute and put it on before going to Beacon Cliff.
Once there you're instructed to stand on some kind of metal plate.
Ozpin: "For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."
Glynda: "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today."
Ozpin: "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well. That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years. There will be one trio formed, we will announce it when it is formed to avoid confusion."
Ruby: "What?!"
Ginger: "See? I told you-!"
Ozpin: "After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die. You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?"
Jaune: "Yeah, um, sir?"
Ozpin completely ignores Jaune.
Ozpin: "I almost forgot, Doctor you may not use your Tardis for battle."
You: "Aww man."
Ozpin: "Now then, take your positions."
Jaune: "Uh, sir? I've got, um... a question. So, this landing... strategy thing... Uh, wha-what is it? You're, like, dropping us off or something?"
Ozpin: "No. You will be falling."
Jaune: "Oh, uh, I see... So, like, did you hand out parachutes for us?"
Ozpin: "No. You will be using your own landing strategy."
Jaune: "Uh-huh... Yeah."
You see Yang getting launched and soon after Ruby. You knew you were next. You readied and got flung into the air.
You: "Whoo! This is way better than almost plummeting to your death in a volcano!"
You deployed your parachute and begin your descent.