Volume 6: Seeing Red

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the twelvth episode of the SIXTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Ruby is still seen holding onto Shadow for her dear life, with Shadow is still holding onto Parablade with his dear life, for Oscar to notice this from the Manta.

Oscar: Ruby! Shadow!

Oscar yelled.

While holding onto their dear lives, Shadow used his strength to sway his arm holding onto Ruby, throwing her back up to the top of the cliff. Once she's safely back on the top, he used parablade's blade to climb back up to the top, meeting Ruby in the process. Once reached, both Ruby and Shadow regrouped with the other groups that are fending off Cordovin's Mech.

As they regrouped, Oscar began to speak through the comms.

Oscar (By via Comms): Ruby, Shadow, can you hear me? Are you guys okay?

He asked.

Ruby: Are we okay?!

Ruby asked back.

Oscar (By via Comms): I know, we were supposed to lay low, but listen! I think I finally found a weakness!

Oscar said.

Nora: Well. we're all ears.

Nora said.

Ruby, Shadow and their friends turn to notice Nora walking slowly while helping Jaune to walk for a moment back to the group with the two members of Team RNHK catching up from behind.

Ren: Guys!

Ren said as he ran over to them.

Oscar (By via Comms): The cylinder on Cordo's cannon rotates and locks in a giant Dust cartridge every time she changes attack styles.

Oscar said.

Weiss (By via Comms): We noticed.

Weiss said.

Ryosuke (By via Comms): What are you suggesting, Oscar?

Ryosuke asked.

Oscar (By via Comms): Right, but her missile launcher doesn't lock in, it pops out! Without her shields, one well-placed shot could detonate the missiles while they're still in the launcher.