[𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛] 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

A/N: Steve makes Bucky an offer he can't refuse - just to get two idiots to make up. We're into the smut, folks! I said this was going to be a short and intense burn. Do y'all like two horny idiots trying to keep things a secret? Then you'll love this.

CW: Smut - fingering, handjobs, drunk balcony hate-ish!sex, dirty talk, slapping, spit kink, a bit of praise kink.

Answer the phone
"Harry, you're no good alone
Why are you sitting at home on the floor?
What kind of pills are you on?"
- Harry Styles, "As It Was"

"Steve, I bit her," Bucky exclaims as he pushes past his best friend stomps into his trailer. "I fucking bit her, man! What the hell am I gonna do?!"

He totally misses the dumbfounded look on Steve's face as he blows past him and into Steve's trailer.

"Bro, it's the first day!"

"I KNOW THAT, STEVE! I. KNOW. THAT!" Bucky roars, flailing his arms desperately. He's hyperventilating, and he's itchy, and his stomach hurts. He can't work with this woman. She pulled the same shit she pulled the other day at the photoshoot. Bucky needs to talk to Fury, but he has to do it in a way that won't get either of them fired.

As much as he hates Audrey, he still knows that there's a lot on the line for her too. He's angry at her, but part of him is tired of holding onto that resentment.

Fuck, he hates being a nice guy sometimes.

"Okay, okay, calm down," Steve laughs. He looks totally unrecognizable with a blonde wig and big glasses.

He's in full costume. They're supposed to be shooting in half an hour after their break. Fury needs time to set up the next shot on the beach. Bucky told him he was going to Steve's trailer to run over lines, but what he really needs is advice. They shot the balcony scene where Jim picks up Pam for their date. It went well. There was no kiss in this one, just a quick shot of him climbing up onto her balcony and knocking on her window with a big smile on his face. Bucky had picture the first time he picked Audrey up from a date to even get into fucking character.

"Why did you bite her, and... I'm afraid to ask where you bit her...?"

"On the mouth, man! Come on! Don't be gross."

"Hey, you're the one who let her tie you up and—"

"OKAY!" Bucky takes a deep, calming breath. "Okay. But, dude, I have to share a hotel room floor with her once we get to Santa Cruz. We're right next to each other!"

"That'll be good for the both of you."

"ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH?!" Bucky shouts.

Steve is laughing. He's laughing. Bucky is suffering, and his best friend is laughing at him?! Bucky grabs Steve's script that's laid out on the couch and throws it at him, which only makes Steve laugh harder.