Deprsssdd

Y/n was not okay. Y/n was really depressed, she was an elementary school student and she flipped 10 grades and had to go back. her mom made her drop out to be a farmer and also a Youtuber. She had to go back to school because she needs to graduate elementary and she's having a hard time figuring out what 2x3 is. She kept getting 10. She was so depressed that she punched trisha paytas and that's illegal so manfred von karma and dick gunshot came to her house and interviewed her and also my little pony (phoenix), maya mia maya mia maya mia maya and franziska. y/n had to go court so the next day she arrived.

"oh my god hi." kel from omori said he was very tired he ordered phoneix to get him an orange joe. phoenix sighed hsrd and groaned and went to do as he said, he thought it was disgusting. "ok so guys welcome back to my new youtube video the last cideo i talked about how i got mari at my front door st 3 am and she killed me and pushed me down a flight of stairs NOT CLICKBAIT 😨😨😨😨🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤨🐸😅!! Today i'm doing COURT (not clickbait) y/n CRIED! #trishapringles. sorry guyd im in first grade idk how to spell her name i might ask hero for help or ask springtrap idk."

"ok im back." phonics said. phoenix sat back down after giving kel his orange joe and was so tired anyways the court started or something

"ugh ok y/n is actually guilty guys because someone saw her punch trisha." manfred yelled. "if you're saying otherwise you're really stupid i have a witness who can tell us everything listen up phone."

"omg hi guys." lovely from fortnite said and used her flirting skills to amaze phoenix so hard he farted and maya was disgusted and cried. kel was so mad and sent lovely to the back rooms before she could say her testimony.

"what the hell." manfred yelled. "this is NOT fair. ugh whatever i have another one." the witness walked up to the podium it was sunny from omori

"sorry guyd im really sad my ssidter died so hard." he cried. manfred looked really sad.

"i'm sorry about that but hurry up no one cares didn't ask L." (dylan hacked manfred.)

"stop being rude manfred von karma." phoenix yelled and called for his angle who was mia mia punched and kicked and beat the living shit out of manfred von karma until he agreed that he did wrong and apologized for his wrongdoings.

"ok." kel said. "guilty maybe i don't know im just watching slime videos."

"anyways i was walking to church today in my church outfit that i stole from kamari i was so excited and i needed to pray to get away from wrongdoings from something very secret and it's on my roblox bio. and then i saw y/n punch trisha y/n was very... weird i thought she was ugly so i called 911. lovely from fortnite was there and told manfred to beat y/n up. he didn't do it cuz he's too old he asked franziska to do it but she was too busy in a trial beating up someone in a rap battle."  dunny went.

then manfred stood up. sunny shocked. manfred kissed y/n shyly. "i'm sorry baby girl i didn't mean to do this to you please forgive me send me peeing audios. we can't hide our relationship anymore..."

"what the frick." kel yelled and phoenix and mia and mia maya maya mia maya mia maya mia maya and facebook and jeffery bezos and and and and and trisha showed her ass and only fans where she has toliet paper all over the place in areas that no one should know

"get out." kel yelled and threw trisha and sunny into the back rooms with lovely from fortnite and put trisha in the metaverse but she started twerking uncontrollably while singing hamilton she had to get her butt removed and her singing banned

"oh okay anyways." phoenix sighed. "i don't know how i'm going to do this everything is going off the rails literally guys i don't know.. i might catch on fire or something." he did catch on fire and he turned into a bird which is a phoenix.

manfred cried and covid 19 disappeared because he literally cried and it made it disappear.

dylan showed up and talked about how he loved manfred von karma and wanted to slap his ass and dominate him for 3 whole years and to write omegaverse fan fictions all about him.

"i'm with y/n. she's MINES stay back."

"okay..."

gman sufdenlt showed up as a witness and said that aether actually did it and he went to jail. gman wS so happy that that happened and decided to spread it to everyone in his school at angles.

"thanks." gman said to manfred and kel from omori but kel slapped him and mia maya mia maya mia maya mia punched him and beat the living shit out of him until he went to church baptist church at smith.

the end until later when i'm not actually von karma from ace attorney eating a itzy poster and voring theodore avery.

😖 that's INAPPROPRIATE!