Ming

Seeing Forth & Pha made me realise that sometimes the unspoken was truly the bane of our lives.

Luckily for those two, a simple photograph was the connecting point. But for me? I didn't even share that luxury with the one I love.

I do not even know how did that man creep into my heart. He is clearly out of my league, he did not only have tons of girls around him but guys too.

Will he even bother to look at me? Someone that's just another friend in his clique, he has always seen me like how he seen Pha and Kit. He will never want to date them, no offence to those two but that also meant he will never want to date me too.

I groaned inwardly for like the 5th time in 10 mins whilst eating my lunch. Or attempting to, when a hand snaked over my shoulder and sat next to me. I didn't have to look to know that it was Beam.

I quickly changed my facial expression and turned to him with a cheery grin.

"P'Beam! What are you doing here? Have you eaten? Can I get you something?"

"Chill Ming, I just ended classes. Pha & Kit ran off to meet their boyfriends so I thought I come to get some food. Good to see you here, at least I have company now. What are you having?"

Hearing his warm voice just filled me with inner joy that was unexplainable. I showed him my pad Thai and he was so taken by it. He decided to have the same and walked off only to come back with a plate of gyudon instead.

I looked at him confused until he clarified that they had ran out of pad thai. He looked so sad knowing he could not enjoy it that I chuckled at his misery. Beam stared at me in mock anger. Hahaha!

I pushed my plate towards him; "Have mine P'Beam. I can have your gyudon instead.".

Beam looked at me and pushed it right back, stressing he could not do that and the gyudon was good enough. He just grabbed my hand holding the spoon of pad Thai and had it, mentioning that was good enough for him.

My heart burst at the sudden gesture and I blushed. I quickly turned away having my food, whilst this handsome specimen sat next to me, having his, oblivious to what was happening.