chapter 1

It was raining and Bennett was still out of monstadt picking berries.

"Alright I think that's enough for now.. Thanks to my bad luck, I lost my map and I don't know the way home"
Bennett rubs his head trying to remember where he came from. Not long after that he hears a sudden growling noise from the distance.

"Ugh, SERIOUSLY?? HILLICHURLS? can this day get any worse.."

"No.. I'm not hillichurl Bennett, I went looking for you because you dropped your map" Razor says while approaching Bennett.

"Oh.. Haha you scared me for a second there. I'm sorry I had to cause you trouble. Come, you're all drenched from the rain"

Razor shakes his head and refuses

"I love the rain. It's been months since I've taken a bath.."

"Alright then let's go back to monstadt" Bennett puts all the berries in his bag and holds on to the map tightly. Razor holds bennett's hand for "safety reasons" Or incase bennett's bad luck decides to make a move.

They get to Monstadt and the two guards greeted both of them.

"Welcome back bennett and razor! Back from another adventure?"

"Yep! I got some berries for the adventurers too!" Bennett said showing his bag full of what seems to be.. soggy berries..

"Oh.. Well umm I think you should check if that's edible.. It doesn't look like the berries that we're supposed to eat." the guard says while scratching the back of his head.

"Oh don't worry guys let me just" Bennett stuffs the soggy berries into his mouth all at once. He chews, swallows and minutes later, his stomach starts hurting.

"Uuuggghh.. Ouch that hurts so badd!" Bennett said while crouching. You could see that he was in so much pain.

Razor sweeps him off his feet and runs to the cathedral do that he could find Barbara.

"JUST HOLD ON A LITTLE LONGER ALRIGHT BENNY?? WE'RE ALMOST THERE"

Razor breaks the door open that he forms a hole in it and quickly jumps inside.

"LORD BARBATOS!! AND WHY MUST YOU BREAK THE DOOR??" A nun said dramatically panting

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN, BENNETT DYING"