🌸Part 2🌸

Ishika drank the remaining milk. Aarav smiled and hold her hand and make her sit on the bed. Ishika blushes and looks down. Aarav slowly remove the necklace, earrings, payal and bangles.
Aarav: ab aapko easy feel hoga, yeh sab bht bhari hai na
Ishika blushes and simply nodded.
Aarav then gaining courage went close to her and lightly pecked her forehead. She clutched her lehanga tightly. Aarav saw that.
Aarav: aap uncomfortable hain kya
Ishika nodded in no cutely.
Ishika: nhi nhi woh toh bass meko current jaisa feel hota hai
Aarav smiled and kissed her cheeks.
Aarav: koi baat nhi, aab jaiye change kr lijiye, thak gyi hongi na, din bhar function and all.
Ishika: aap naraz toh nhi hain na (blinking eyes cutely)
Aarav: areee nhi nhi, I understand, waqt lgta hai
Ishika smiled and get up, and veryyy quickly kissed his cheeks and ran to bathroom.
Aarav was amazed by her move, he blushes keeping his hand on his cheeks.
Aarav: yeh ladki bhi na.
Aftersometime ishika comes out wearing a long nighty, (simple cotton wali😂) and laid beside aarav who was already there. She looked at him, he looked at her, their eyes locked, slowly aarav pulled ishika to himself, kept her head on his arm and her palm on his chest.
Ishika was blushing madly and clutching the shirt tightly.
Aarav: so jaiye ishu and kissed her forehead.
Ishika: jii good night
Aarav: gn
And they both slept in each other's arms.
Next morning Ishika woke up and saw aarav was cuddling with her, she smiled and slowly comes out of his grip. She took bath and wears a beautiful red saree, bangles, bindi, payal, mangalsutra and atlast sindoor. She was looking veryy beautiful in this attire. She went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. She was making the dough when she feels hands around her belly. She immediately tried to turn around but till then a face came and stood at her neck fanning her ear. She was breathing heavily recognizing it's non other than aarav. He caress her white belly as it was intoxicating him.
Ishika:(breathing heavily) aarav jiii
Aarav:(enjoying) hmmmm
Ishika: woh meko breakfast bnana hai
Aarav: aap bnaoo, meine mana kia kya
Ishika:(blushing) aap aise rahenge toh mei kaise bnaoongi.
Aarav: aap apna kaam kro, mei aapna kr raha
And slowly his hand reached her breast. He caressed them softly over the pallu of her saree while our sweet innocent ishika was lost in the pleasure world. Aarav noticed this, hold her from waist and make her sit on the slab. He wiped her fingers with tissue to remove the dough remains. He slowly removed the pallu making the blouse come in view. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Her milky white perfect shape belly, her oversized breast and deep navel. He immediately hovered on her neck and started giving hot wet kisses there while ishika was holding his hair tightly out of pleasure. He gave her lovebites and hickeys on her neck marking her his. She hissed in pain but he gave her light and soothing kisses on that place. He opened the blouse hooks one by one from front and pushed that away from her body. Her red bra came in view and with that her cleavage was on full show. He was losing his control on her after seeing her hot body. He removed the remaining saree within no time and here his cute wife sitting on slab in just red bra and panties. Ishika noticed her condition and blushed hardly. She pushed him a little and jumps from the slab and ran quickly while aarav was lost in her. She ran to there bedroom and was about to close the door but aarav came in, hold her by waist and took her to the couch instead of the bed.
Precap: romantic couple on the way