🌸Part 3🌸

He made her lay on the couch. She kept her hands on her face. Aarav laughed and pushed her hands down.

Aarav: kya hua ishu, aapko accha nhi lgta yeh sab??

Ishika:(cutely) Sharam aati hai.

Aarav: mei toh aapka husband hu, husband se thodi sharmate hain.

Ishika: lekin mere kapde..

Aarav: Husband wife ek dusre ko bina kapdo ke dekh skte hain, isme koi harz nhi, sab dekhte hain, toh kya mei nhi dekh skta apni itni beautiful wife ko....haan?

Ishika was looking at him innocently blinking her eyes. Aarav smiled and made her sit on his lap and hugged her from behind.

Aarav: acchha btaiye kis cheez mei sharam aa rahi??

Ishika: (cutely) kapde nhi pehne isiliye aur aaj tak kisi ne aise dekha nhi meko bina kapdo ke.

Aarav: baby starting mei sbko sharam aati hai, aapko bhi aa rahi, koi baat nhi, normal hai, thode dino mei you will be comfortable.

Ishika nodded. Aarav brought his hand on her breast and started squeezing them. Ishika was red in shyness.

Ishika:(moaning sweetly) Aarav jiiiiii......

Aarav(closing eyes): hmmmmm

She was moving on his lap and unknowingly grinding herself on his part. Aarav was getting hard by this. After a while ishika felt something poking her. She understood and blushed hardly and hurriedly got up from his lap. Aarav too stood up and hugged her tightly snuggling in her neck. His hands roaming all over her back while her hands engulfed his neck. He gave a love bite on her neck and kissing all over. Suddenly his phone rang and they broke the hug. Aarav picked up the phone.

Aarav: yes sir, ok sir

Aarav: yes sir, will be there on time, sure sir.

He cut the call and looked towards ishika who was looking at him confusingly.

Aarav: baby mujhe office jana hai, meeting hai aaj toh uski files and all ready krni hai, aap breakfast bna do.

Ishika nodded and went towards the kitchen. Aarav went to get fresh. Ishika picked up her saree and wear it and started making breakfast. Later, Aarav came and ishika served him.

Aarav: tum bhi betho, sath mei krte hain breakfast.

Ishika nodded and both had their breakfast together. They talked and laughed. Aarav was going but ishika ran behind him, he looked back and asked what happened.

Ishika: aapka lunch

Aarav smiled and pulled her in a hug and kissed her cheek and forehead. She blushed.

Aarav: Thankyou

Ishika(smile): byee

Aarav:byee baby

And he went to office. Ishika went to kitchen and completed her work and set her cupboard.

Ishika:(thinking about morning and blushing) aaj jo hua woh kitna naya naya tha aur yeh mark (caressing the love bite and smiling) Aarav jiiiii, aap mujhe bahut pasand ho

She made lunch and had that. She was missing him and wanted to call.

Ishika: call kru kya, lekin woh busy huye toh. lekin yaad bhi toh bht aa rahi kya kruu.

She was upset and just seeing her phone, suddenly it started ringing, she saw the name and got soo happy. she immediately picked and kept it on her ear.

Aarav: hello

Ishika(cutely): hellooo

Aarav(smiled): kaisi ho ishu?

Ishika: mei toh theek hu, aap kaise hain??

Aarav: mei bhi theek hu, aapne lunch kia?

Ishika: jii, aur aapne?

Aarav: haan ji meine bhi kar liya, bht tasty tha, i loved it

Ishika(cheerful): sacchi aapko accha laga

Aarav: ji, sacchii

They both were silent because of lack of words.

Aarav: meri yaad nhi aa rahi aapko??

Ishika: haan, mtlb nhi....nhi nhi aa rahi...

Aarav(laughed) haan haan mei samaj gya, chaliye mei phone rakhta hu, aap dhyan rakhna apna, sham ko milte hain

Ishika: jii, jaldi aaiyega, mei wait kroongi.

Aarav: okay sweetheart muhuaaahhh aaj subh wala kaam bhi toh poora karna hai.

Ishika(shy) byee

And she hurriedly cut the call.

Aarav(laugh): yeh ladki bhi na, basss ishika woh gift dekh lein

and he got busy with his work.

Ishika went to kitchen to prepare dinner when her eyes landed on a box. She opened it and saw a red satin dress and a note

note: meri sweetheart ke liye ek sweet sa gift, aaj raat pehnna please.

She read it and blushed and kept that aside. She make the dinner.

At night. aarav rang the bell, Ishika opened the door, aarav saw her attire from head to toe.

 aarav rang the bell, Ishika opened the door, aarav saw her attire from head to toe

Aarav pulled her. she crashed in his chest and looking at him innocently.

Aarav: marne ka mann hai janemann

Ishika blushed and ran towards their room. Aarav smiled and close the main gate and go towards their bedroom.

Precap: btane ki jroorat hai?