o n e

How the Harry Potter boys would react to...

You kissing them randomly

Harry:

He was working on a spell that he was having trouble with while you were doing your homework in the Room of Requirement.

You could see that he was getting extremely frustrated and wanted to distract him and let him cool down. You get up from your seat and walk towards him.

He's so focused that he doesn't even notice until you hold his head and move it to face you. He starts to ask what you're doing but you cut him off by your lips.

He instantly relaxes and pulls you in closer by your waist. He pulls away after a few seconds to breathe but doesn't let go of your waist.

"Thank you, princess. I needed that." He said. "Mhm," you replied and give him a quick peck on the lips. "Just relax, okay? You can do this, trust me." You smile and move his hair away from his emerald eyes.

"I love you," he said, pulling you in for a hug. "I love you too..." You responded while smiling and ruffling his hair from the back.

Ron:

You two were in your dorm room, working on some homework. You look up at him and see that Ron was concentrated on his work while digging into a bag of cheese puffs.

You say his name and when he looks up at you, you go in for the kiss. He was surprised at first but relaxes after a second. Very red when you pull away and smiles a lot.

He kisses you once again, cupping your cheek with one hand. "How about we ditch this homework for today?" He suggests with a playful smile.

"I would love that." You agree and pull him with you in the bed. Y'all just cuddle and have fun all night.

Fred:

He's super tall so when you guys kiss, he has to lean down. He was talking with George when you run up to him. You stood on your tippy-toes and pull his head down.

After the kiss, he looked at you in pure shock for a few seconds. After that he smiles and pulls you into a hug and starts tickling you. "George... help... me!!" You say in between laughs and squeals.

George:

Also insanely tall so you would have to stretch to reach him. He was in the courtyard and you ran up to him. He immediately understands what you want to do when you start pulling him down.

The kiss lasted for a good 5 seconds before George keeps his hand on your cheek and pulls away. You could see he was blushing a bit.

"What was the for, darling?" He asks, smiling. "I don't know, I just felt like it..." You shrug. "Well, I loved it. Just like I love you," He told you and kissed your nose. You kiss him again which turns into a full make-out session.

Cedric:

He was with a group of friends outside. You saw him and decided to surprise him. You walked up to him and when he looked down to greet you, you stood on your toes and kissed him.

His friends slowly backed away when the saw you. He instantly kisses back and tucks your hair behind your ear. He smiles into the kiss and continues smiling when you pull away.

"Well, hello to you too," he says and smirks playfully.

Tom:

You guys were in his dorm while he was studying and you were bored. He had started to frown and look irritated so you decided to cheer him up. You walked over to his desk and put your hand on his jaw to turn his head to the side.

This man was ready to yell at you for touching him but then you lean in. Kisses you back for a while before he pulls away.  He seemed to be completely fine but you were totally out of breath.

He straight up said 'Thank you' and went back to his studying.

Draco:

He was super stressed about his dad and was visibly upset. You felt bad but he wouldn't stop pacing back and forth the room. You finally caught hold of his wrist.

"Draco, stop." You said. He looks at you, irritated. "Y/n, you don't under-" You cut him off by getting up from the bed and giving him a long and passionate kiss.

He calms down and kisses you back softly. "I-I'm sorry..." he apologises after you pull away. "There's no need to apologise, Dray. It's alright." You smile. "I'm here for you... And we'll do this together, okay?" You assured him and sat on the bed with him.

He simply nodded and hugged you tightly. "I love you... always..." You tell him. "I love you too..." He says.

A/N: OMGGG, I loved that so much! I know it was a bit repetitive about the whole homework thing but I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and comment but most importantly, don't forget to smile because it is beautiful <3 Ily!!!

-Riley :)