t w o

How the Harry Potter boys would react...

When you are mad and call them by their full name

Harry:

You, Harry, Ron and Hermione were all in the Gryffindor Common Room while Ron and Hermione were cuddling and you were reading.

Harry kept trying to distract you, climbing in your lap, slobbering your face with kisses, whining, taking the book etc. Eventually, you had enough.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!!" You yelled at him. Ron jumped, looked up and said, "Bloody hell, mate. You're done for." Harry froze and immediately stopped.

You eventually calmed down and gave him the attention he wanted. "Do you want to go to Hogsmeade? Okay, great let's go." He said before you could even answer and pulled you along with him.

Ron:

You were stressed about an essay and barely had time for anything. Ron had eaten your food that you had specifically told him not too and were on your last straw and couldn't keep calm anymore.

"RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY!!" He stood there TERRIFIED. He immediately apologises because he doesn't wanna mess with you anymore.

Gets you more food and tries to calm you down. "I'm sorry. I'm just really stressed about this damn essay and McGonagall's given so much fucking homework." You eventually apologise.

"It's okay, love but bloody hell are you scary sometimes."

Fred:

You were trying to do your homework but this man could not sit still. He kept bothering you, cracking jokes and casting spells that set your work back. You had reached your breaking point.

"FREDRICK GIDEON WEASLEY!!" He freezes and immediately pulls you onto his lap. "Fred, no, let me go!" You ordered.

"We have an angry y/n on our hands, we can't have that, now can we?" He calms you down and helps you get your homework done. Apologises at bedtime because he felt bad.

George:

You guys were on a picnic date by the Black Lake. Just as you were getting up, he pushed you into the lake. "GEORGE FABIEN WEASLEY!!" You shouted.

At first, he was laughing until he saw how mad you were. "Geez, woman." He carries you and quickly dries you with a spell. He calms you down and y'all just have fun the rest of the day.

Cedric:

You were upset at him because he wasn't doing his work as you were trying to help him. Instead, he started to talk to a friend who passed by. You had enough...

"CEDRIC AMOS DIGGORY!!" He and his friend froze. His friend leaves while Cedric slowly tries to calm you down. He hugs you from the side. "I'm sorry... It's okay..." He whispered.

"No, it's not, Cedric! I'm putting in the effort, trying to help you and instead of paying attention and trying, you're talking to that friend of yours!!" You expressed.

"I'm sorry... I really am... Forgive me?" He asked, making puppy dog eyes. "Fine, whatever. Just please, focus." You told him. "Do you have any idea how cute you are when you're mad?" You give him 'the look'. He laughs and says, "Okay, fine, fine, I'm focusing."

Neville:

(Okay but who in the right mind would be mad at Nevvyyy? I tried...)

You were having a bad day and you had slipped on some water that Neville forgot to clean up and got even madder.

"NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM!!" You yelled. He jumped and got scared. "Y-yes, my love? Is everything okay...?" He asked nervously.

"Is this your water?" You asked, pointing at the small puddle of water. "Y-yes... Why?" "I fucking slipped on it, Neville! I thought you were supposed to clean it up?!" You told him.

"I'm so sorry, flower. I must have forgotten..." He came and quickly hugged you. "I love you... I'm so sorry..." He apologised. "It's fine... Just please please don't let it happen again..." You told him.

"Mhm..." He hummed as a response.

Tom:

He was just casually hexing 3rd years for fun. He didn't listen to you when you told him to stop until... "TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE!!" He stopped, turned around and looked at you.

"Yes? Need anything?" He asks innocently. "Stop that, it's not right." You ordered him. "Alright, fine..." He sighed and stopped.

He thought you looked hot when you called him by his full name. Might force you to adress him by his full name.

Draco:

Draco had gotten jealous of Harry for no apparent reason and was bullying him yet again. You told him to stop but he didn't listen. "DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!!" Quickly looks at you, frozen while Harry jumps a little.

He scoffs at Harry and comes over to you to calm you down. He runs his hands up and down your arms. "Draco, you need to stop this. You're not getting by bullying other people," You told him, looking him in the eye.

"Can we talk about this somewhere else?" He says quietly so Harry wouldn't hear. "Yes... Please..." After y'all are in private, he apologises to you. "I'm sorry for making you mad, darling. That wasn't my intention." He apologised.

"Then what was your intention, Draco? To ruin someone else's day? Harry's a nice guy! He hasn't done anything to you!! You need to stop doing this!" You told him and say on the bed.

"I-I'll try... Okay?" He said, coming to sit next to you. "Fine..." You sighed. "But I really am sorry..." He said and hugged you.

A/N: Hi!!! I'm back! It's clear that I love writing the Draco ones XD. Also, I haven't proof read this so pls point out any spelling or grammatical errors :) Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! Pls vote and comment but most importantly, don't forget to smile because it is beautiful! Love ya!

-Riley <3